18th July 2013, 11:22 AM
K.MOHAMAD SAKEER

Are electronics and communication subjects there in IAS exam?

Any electronics and communication subject in I A S exam?
How to select I A S SUBJECT?
How to prepare I A S exam?
EC subject useful for I A S?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects can I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Will the public administrator and history subjects are good for me?
  2. Optional subjects in the IAS preliminary exam -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details of the subjects of PG course from electronics and communication engineering
  4. Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Are electronics and communication subjects there in IAS exam? -- [New]
  6. Which subjects should I choose for IAS prelims? I am a B.Tech 8th semester student in electronics and communication branch
  7. How to prepare for IAS? I am pursuing BE with ECE stream. What can I do to crack IAS exam?
  8. How to prepare for IAS after Electronics and communication engineering?
  9. IAS exam after B.E. from AMEI in Electronics & Communication?
  10. How to prepare for IAS exam after doing B.Tech from electronics and communication
  11. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Is IES difficult for IAS? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  13. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  14. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  15. Can I apply for IAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Can I apply for IAS after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  17. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  18. Best books for preparation for IAS for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
16th August 2015, 12:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are electronics and communication subjects there in IAS exam?

IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Services and the examination is conducted by the UPSC every year.

The examination is conducted in the three subjects and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection. No there is no electrical and communication subject in the IAS ad it is electrical engineering. The candidates need to select the optional paper as the paper in which they have best knowledge.

So you can select the one in which you have best knowledge. To qualify in the examination you have to work hard with dedication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?