28th May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I take in M.E in Electrical? What are the job opportunities?

what subject should i take in me in electrical? What job oppurtunities are there in that particular specialization? please guide me...

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to do in M.Tech after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  3. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  4. Job opportunities for B.E electrical engineering freshers?
  5. Job opportunities in Electrical field for B.Tech(EEE) fresher? -- [New]
  6. What are the job opportunities for M.Tech(Electrical Power Systems)
  7. What are the jobs for EEE students?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  11. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  12. Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  13. Asking for some suggestions for career opportunities and options in microbiology stream
  14. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  15. Current job opportunities for Electrical Engineers in electrical projects domain with design of power systems
  16. Job opportunities and exams for final year electrical and electronics engineering
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  18. What are the jobs available after B.Tech EEE?
2nd July 2016, 02:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I take in M.E in Electrical? What are the job opportunities?

There are so many Public Sector Undertakings which recruit candidates of Electrical engineering either who has done bachelor's degree or master's degree in technology. Some of the top PSUs are BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL, NTPC etc.

*After Bachelor of Technology, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for admission to IITs or NITs for Master of Technology.

*GATE Scorecard serves for two things, one for admission in M.Tech and other for getting jobs in PSUs.

Specializations for Electrical Engineers in M.Tech:

1. Power Electronics and Drives.

2. Power System Engineering.

3. Computer Controlled industrial power.

4. Instrumentation and Power Control.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?