15th January 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?

what we have subjects for biomedical engineering ,what is it scope and jobs available in pakistan & abroad & is it good for girls

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  3. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  4. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  7. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Biomedical Engineering?
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  12. What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?
  13. What is the scope for B.Tech Biomedical engineering? Can I do MS Genetic engineering
  14. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  15. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  16. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  17. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  18. Is SRM university a good college for Biomedical Engineering? Does this course has any scope in Biomedical Engineering? How much do I get paid after completion?
10th May 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?

what are the subjects of biomedical engineering in india
8th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?

What r the subjects that r in bio medical engeering colleges andwhat r the the colleges offering biomedical engneering
15th December 2017, 06:15 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Following are the subjects covered in Biomedical engineering course:
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Basic Civil Engineering
Material Science
Environmental Science
Biochemistry
Basic Mechanical Engineering
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Engineering Graphics
Basics of Human Anatomy and Physiology
Digital Electronic System Design
Biomaterials and Artificial organs
Medical Instrumentations
Biomedical Circuits and Networks
Fundamentals of Signals and Systems
Biomedical Signal Processing
Medical Imaging Systems
Medical Image Processing and Analysis
Biomedical Control Systems
Rehabilitation Engineering

A biomedical engineer can work as :
Biomedical Engineer
Equipment Design Engineer
Lab Technician/Administrator
Research Engineer

Salary:
Starting salary of a biomedical engineer is generally between 3-6 Lakh Rupees per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?