20th December 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects can I teach after clearing NET? I am a B.Tech Electrical

I am a B.Tech(electrical)+3 years wrk exp+MBA(marketing management)....which subjects can i teach after clear NET...can i teach statistics subject or subject of my choice????

Related Questions:
  1. What part time jobs can I do while studying B.Tech with CS branch?
  2. Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?
  3. Can Commerce Students become Teachers? What to do in order to become a teacher?
  4. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  5. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  6. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?
  7. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  8. Am i eligible to give NET exam after graduating in B.Com with 77%
  9. How to get scholarship for PhD Studies in India? -- [New]
  10. Can I do B.ed with Maths as the main teaching subject after doing 10th, 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths and B.A?
  11. What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?
  12. Can I teach B.Tech CS, B.Tech IT and MCA after completing MCA with first division?
  13. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  15. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  16. What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering
  18. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
27th March 2013, 03:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects can I teach after clearing NET? I am a B.Tech Electrical

You can teach the subject in which you have attempted NET. Subject for NET can be selected in accordance with the subjects studied under B.Tech and MBA degree. NET is conducted to test your knowledge in a specific subject. Qualified ones can only look for a teaching profession in that subject only. Detailed information on this can be collected from job notification.
9th March 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects can I teach after clearing NET? I am a B.Tech Electrical

I have done b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering.
Which subject can I choose for doing ugc net?
Ashwini kumar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?