21st December 2011, 07:44 AM
Ps.praveen

Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?

After 10th wich subject i want to choose for going to fashion designing

21st December 2011, 07:49 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?

Hi

Every students are confused after clearing the 10th which stream we choose.After completion of 10th many people can go for 12th.In 12th also we have 3 streams.

-Science stream
-Commerce stream
-Ats stream

If you have any interest on engineering,MBBS then you can for science stream.

If you have any interest on the accounts then you can choose commerce stream.

If you have any interest on journalism,fashion designing then you can go for Arts stream.

According to your query you are interested in the social stream,then you can choose the any stream then go for IAS,IPS,IFS and many more....

All d best....
26th January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?

Iam in 10th and i want to do fashion design,than which subject should i select in 11th?
the subjects available in my school are commerce group and biology group................
22nd March 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO FASHION DESIENING AFTER 1Oth ? HOW.?
25th March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i am a pbc student. can i get into a good fasgion designing institute wiht my subjects?
28th March 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I AM IN CLASS 9 . IN HOW MANY % I CAN GET CHANCE IN FASHION DESIGNING COLLAGES
28th March 2012, 11:36 PM
shirley_schmidt

It depends on your intrest my friend. You have not mentioned which subjects you are intrested in etc.
You need to analize your strengths, weakness, your intrest level and plan accordingly to choose a subject at 10+2 level.
You can choose between Science , Commerce and Arts.
In science you can again choose PCM or PCB.
If you are intrested in Science and want to become a Doctor or Engineer in future take science.
If you want to become CA or CS in future take commerce.
20th April 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an advocate. Than What subjects I wiil take after 10th?
2nd May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are compulsory for fashion designing ? Is it compulsory for applying in fashion designing you must have art ?
22nd May 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

marks required in 12 with art stream for fashion designing course
23rd May 2012, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

is it compulsory that we have to take arts to go for fashion designing
23rd May 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

which stream is more scoring science or commerce ???
26th May 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a science student i am givening my 12 exams is it possible for me to do fashion designing?
9th June 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th passed student with 45 percent with commerce stream. Is there any good career opportunites now? If yes, then how ?
9th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th passed student with 45 percent with commerce stream. Is there any good career opportunites now? If yes, then how ?
19th June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i,ve just completed my 10th n wanna opt arts stream but m confused that which subjects should i take ????
16th August 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am in 10 and don't know what i should take the subject for fashion designer
30th August 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i hve done 10th and my % was 68.32% and i hve nt done 12th bt can i do fashion designing after 10th standard..........in which colge can i do FD plz plz suggest me.........
17th September 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

my sis is interested in fd so what subjects should she choose for getting into that field?????????
plzzzzzzzzzz reply as soon as possible
29th September 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i m in 10th clss n want to be an press reporter so what subjects should i choose in 11th
30th October 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 11th science and want to do fashion designing please suggest me proper option
25th November 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

please give me the document list which is needed for F.D.and can i do F.D. after 12th commerce faculty???rply fast
25th November 2012, 06:00 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ps.praveen View Post
hi friend,

• Science stream
  • Commerce stream
  • Ats stream

you have any interest on journalism,fashion designing then you can go for Arts stream.
25th November 2012, 06:16 PM
Rush1234567

Dear friend,

if you want to do fashion designing then after competed 10th you have to take science or commerce.
through this field you can apply for the NIFT which is national institute of fashion technology.
and after clearing this test you can enter into fashion designing course.
A the best.
25th November 2012, 06:44 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Fashion designing Institute:-
http://www.afsfashion.com/pearl-academy.php
Design & Innovation Academy
http://www.afsfashion.com/iicd.php
Apeejay Institute of Design
http://www.afsfashion.com/nid.php

Entrance exam for fashion designing course:-
NID, NIFT, MIT ENT
25th November 2012, 07:20 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

If you want to go for Fashion designing after 12th, then you can choose any subjects out of -

Arts
Science
Commerce

For diploma or bachelor's degree in Fashion designing, you just need to complete 12th from a recognized board.

These are the top Fashion Designing Institutes in India -

Top fashon designing institute
National Institute of Fashion Technology

National Institute of Design

Satyam Fashion Institute, Noida

Pearl Academy of Fashion

Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology

Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic

Srishti School of Art, Design & Technology

Indian Institute of Craft & Design

Footwear Design & Development Institute

MIIT’s Institute of Design

Symbiosis Centre of Design

25th November 2012, 07:25 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

If you want to go for Fashion designing after 12th, then you can choose any subjects out of -

Arts
Science
Commerce

For diploma or bachelor's degree in Fashion designing, you just need to complete 12th from a recognized board.

These are the top Fashion Designing Institutes in India -

Pearl Academy of Fashion

25th November 2012, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For fashion designing course you should be 10+2 pass from a recognised board of education.

You can apply for entrance exam conducted by institutes to get admission into fashion designing courses.

You must have aptitude towards fashion designing then only you can make a good career in it.

So just complete your 10+2 and apply for admission into a good insitute offering a graduation course in fashion designing.

For more information please download the attachment :
Attached Files
File Type: docx Eligibility for Fashion Designing Courses.docx(17.5 KB, 159 views)
28th November 2012, 12:00 PM
Viraj0013

if you want to do fashion designing then after competed 10th you have to take science or commerce.
through this field you can apply for the NIFT which is national institute of fashion technology.
and after clearing this test you can enter into fashion designing course.

Pearl Academy of Fashion

8th February 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam in 10th and i want to do fashion design,than which subject should i select in 11th?
the subjects available in my school are commerce group and biology group................
go for arts in any other school
8th February 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

hey yr i want to do fashion designing bt these days doing arts seems to bhe very odd... so which stream to choose now?
28th April 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

FOR FASHION DESIGNING IS COMMERCE LINE THE RIGHT OPTION TO CHOSSE?
5th May 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

which percentage % in std!2th to go to fashion desining?
10th October 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

i m with pcb group i can do the course how much % are required
18th October 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

IS IT IMPORTANT TO OPT MATHS AFTER CLASS 10th FOR FASHION DESIGNING ????????????/
11th November 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ps.praveen View Post
which subjects in there fashion designing
21st January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

After completeing. My 10th I completed my diploma in computer science now I want to do FD
1st April 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
I am in 12th and taken commerce stream
Plzz....say me the possibilities of taking fashion designing for me...
19th June 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hiii...im in 1 class and i want to fashion designing which subject should i take in arts ...???? Plzzz rply
10th October 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I m in 11th class n I have taken commerce........so can I do fashion designing?
6th November 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

how can i understand about the thing of fashion designing in which i have interest?
5th May 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I take in class 11 for become a fashion designer?
15th August 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hey,I'm now in std.10th and the am confused in this turning point of my life that what career I should select..but then also I have selected one...i.e. Accounts..but in addition,I too want to study fashion designing...i'm really very confused that which subject i should choose in std. 11th
6th September 2015, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Which subject i need after 10th to become fashion designer.In our school there are Arts,Med,Non Med.
25th May 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should i choose after class10 to become a fashion designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?