7th February 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose in 11th for studying Fashion Designing?

Sir i have passed class 10 and i want to do fashion designing.which subject should i choose in class 11th arts or science

12th February 2014, 07:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subject to choose in 11th for studying Fashion Designing?

There are many various streams in the Fashion Designing big branch.They are such as Lifestyles,Dresses,Textiles,Home decors,Accessories,Jewelry and Footwear and more.There is a very very huge demand for the fashion technology candidates who have the practical knowledge of Fashion designing or the Designing.You can find the employment in the Ready made Garment exports.

You must be very good at your basics and knowledge over the what is needed for them, because they only hire the candidates with the good number of honing of skills.You can expect for the positions such as Cutting Assistant,Assistant Designer,Designer,Aesthetic Designer,Sketching Assistant,Fashion Coordinator,Junior Designer and more.You can go for the ARTS stream,as I think you are really interested in this Stream.

You will be studying on the following subjects such as regarding Textile Study And Clothing materials,Design concepts and mood board design,Figure Drawing,Color Theory,Basic Patter of Drafting and Curring,Model Drawing and presentation.

So you better to go for the TEXTILE Fields,because there is a very good scope in the near future and even now.You must have a good communication skills and ideas to understand the client’s requirements.You must have the knowledge of market.So that you can sustain in the courses easily and you can there by mould your career in the good path.
26th March 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects I take in 11th class for the best job in future in fashion designing , if I have commerce and science in my school?
15th April 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I choose science and after 12th i go in fashion designing I am right & wrong? please tell me....
12th February 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I very confused that which field i should choose after class 10th. I am good at maths and love to do sketching. I hate geo and hist type of subjects . So please help me to chose fields between science and commerce
19th February 2017, 06:24 PM
namit65786
Junior Member+

Any student can apply for Fashion designing course irrespective of his stream in school (Arts/ Commerce/ Science). you can opt for National Institute of Fashion Technology or National Institute of fashion designing.
8th January 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it important to take arts in school if I want to be a fashion designer because I think that it doesn't matter with school,it matters with college
9th March 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in 11th standard for fashion designing ?
If I take science means In college shall I study fashion designing.
13th April 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do fashion designing so what subject I choose in humanities in class 11th
13th April 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to do fashion designing so what subject I choose in humanities in class 11th
1st May 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

which subjects i choose in 11th in arts field for making fashion designer
27th May 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What group should I choose in my 11th standard for taking fashion technology as my carrier...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?