23rd June 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects that are important for BSc if I want to become a scientist?

iwant to know that which subjects are important for BSc ,after BSc what i have to do, if i want to become scientist?

15th October 2012, 06:29 PM
mndiiip

Thumbs up Re: Which are the subjects that are important for BSc if I want to become a scientist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iwant to know that which subjects are important for BSc ,after BSc what i have to do, if i want to become scientist?
dear student, although BSc is a very broad stream include many professional and non subject in it. You can choose any subject depending upon your interest and demand. list of subject is given follow:
physics,
chemistry,
pharmaceutical science,
mathematics,
zoology,
life science,
botany,
biotechnology,
statistics,
analytical science,
others.
but the most demanding subject as usual and now a days is BSc in chemistry. They have a golden scope in every field weather it is technical or non technical. They can get set in pharma industry in production, quality assurance, quality control and in r&d unit also as research scientist. They may also assist to chemical engineers in chemical industries. They have a wide scope of getting JRF or SRF in CSIR and CDRI projects along with URS. after completing their MSc.
In other case if u will choose any biological subject then u will get a handful scope of participating in bio projects conducted in universities and research institutes.
Choose subject according to your own interest and intelligency. Best of luck.
3rd December 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects that are important for BSc if I want to become a scientist?

dear sir i got 80% marks in my 10th class now i am studing in 12th i want to become an astronaut and work for isro and our country .but i am confused whether i go with bsc or btech. Please guide me and many other having same problem.
24th January 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects that are important for BSc if I want to become a scientist?

i have done bsc.b.ed .nd nw a govt tchr .i cnt continue in sci.as am fond of doing msc chem .now wht should i do.is m.a eng best or m.a economics or hstry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?