10th August 2013, 07:45 AM

What to do to become a scientist in ISRO? What subjects should I take?

What to do for becoming a scientist in ISRO?What subject(s) should I take?Which competitive exams should I appear?Please answer soon........I'll be tankful to you.................!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd March 2014, 04:33 PM
surbhi18f

Default Re: What to do to become a scientist in ISRO? What subjects should I take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
What to do for becoming a scientist in ISRO?What subject(s) should I take?Which competitive exams should I appear?Please answer soon........I'll be tankful to you.................!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen....take GATE exam.if you can qualify it ....u will do this exam easily.....So better prepare for the GATE exam and also prepare for IES ...Best is that u study BTECH in electronics or mechanical or civil engg
27th December 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to become a scientist in ISRO? What subjects should I take?

I am 9th standard i want to go to space from isro.so what should i do ?please answer this question.
1st April 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I have just pass 10 std. I want to become scientist but confused which field to take and where to take education.
10th August 2021, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for biotechnology students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?