11th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects for MS(Degree) in mechanical engineering in Germany university?

subjects for ms (degree) in mechanical enggneeering in german uniersity

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  5. Which are the subjects for MS(Degree) in mechanical engineering in Germany university?
  6. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  7. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  9. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  10. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  12. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  13. Scholarship in Germany to get Ph.D in related subjects? How much will it cost?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  15. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  16. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  17. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  18. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
1st January 2013, 06:39 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the subjects for MS(Degree) in mechanical engineering in Germany university?

German universities are best at providing automobile subjects. Apart from automobile sector
The top different courses offered by the universities in Germany are
Automatic Controls
Biomechanical Engineering
Mechatronics
Design Methodology
Design for Manufacturability
Fluid Mechanics
Energy Systems
Heat Transfer
High Temperature Gas Dynamics
Solid Mechanics
Dynamics
Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems
(MEMS)
Robotics and Kinematics
Materials and Stress Analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?