5th December 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are needed in Intermediate to join Indian Navy?

Hello Sir, I want to join Indian Navy so can I take Physics subject as optional in Intermediate which I am doing from Commerce stream? Or, any other subject is required to be eligible for Indian Navy?

8th December 2019, 12:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects are needed in Intermediate to join Indian Navy?

To join Indian Navy through NDA entrance exam that is conducted by UPSC twice in a year, the candidate should have passed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subject from a recognised board with at least 60% marks.
9th December 2019, 11:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects are needed in Intermediate to join Indian Navy?

After 12th, you can join Indian Navy through NDA exam that is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

To be eligible for NDA exam, you must have studied 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subject.

Without these two subjects, you won't be able to join Navy wing of NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?