26th February 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become an Interior Designer?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Interior Designer so I want to know which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become an Interior Designer? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th June 2017, 04:21 PM
LiyaSharan

Smile Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become an Interior Designer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become an Interior Designer so I want to know which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become an Interior Designer? Please answer as soon as possible.
Hi.. Minimum eligibility for admission in interior designing in most of the universities is to pass 12th with 50% marks in any discipline. So your stream in 12th never affects your admission in B.Sc Design/ B.Design in interior and furniture in leading institutes like National Institute of Fashion Technology, Pearl Academy, Lovely Professional University etc. You may can also get scholarship based on your 12th score or in the performance in university test.
18th June 2017, 01:33 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become an Interior Designer?

Interior design course can be done after 12th . Various type of interior design course can be done like
>> Product interior design (2.5 years duration)
>> Bachelor of Interior design
>> International Interior Architecture design

*** The below image is a list of most of the colleges in India where Interior design course can be done
14th August 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become an Interior Designer?

Which subjects we have to take for interial designing
10th September 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it required for us to know how to do drawing in interior design?
16th February 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have a question please answer me. Which subject suitable for interior designsing
10th August 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects based on interior designing,is the subject maths include
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?