13th September 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to choose interior designer course after studying in 9th class? What is the qualification required?

I am studying in 9th class and I would like to choose interior designer course for my carrier. I want to know qualification and require subjects to be choosen for the course?

1st August 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose interior designer course after studying in 9th class? What is the qualification required?

,i am 11th (bio) passed from biology stream i want to do interior designing course .can i do plz give rply soon
1st February 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose interior designer course after studying in 9th class? What is the qualification required?

i am studied only 8th and i want to do interior designing course how can i do plz give rply
9th June 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

HI am KG, I am in 9th now
i hate all subject ,I am not intrested in graduation and all
The thing is I only love art and really want go forward in it . I would love 2 become a fashion designer or interior designer
what should I do 2 achive my dream.
plz plz aanswer me
thank you and reagards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?