29th September 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Suggestions to do government jobs in other sectors related to social work?

i have complitead msw in this year but i am not intrested in ngo sector job. please give any suggestion to me to do goverment job in other sector realateed socal work

13th November 2011, 08:35 PM
Beready

Default Re: Suggestions to do government jobs in other sectors related to social work?

hello friend,

if you interested in social work,
then you can go for administrative services ,
you can join Police ,or any other branch.
good luck.
13th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Beready

Default Re: Suggestions to do government jobs in other sectors related to social work?

hello friend,

if you interested in social work,
then you can go for administrative services ,
you can join Police ,or any other branch.
good luck.
17th January 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I completed My MSW in Family and child welfare specialization..now i want to do Specialization in Human Resource management.so please suggest what is the process and what are the colleges in Banglore.
24th February 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i have completed msw from vinayaka mission deemed university in distance education in 2005 . am i eleigible to government jobs?
31st May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of MSW (1st sem.), Visva Bharati, Santiniketan. I am very much interested to Govt.jobs after completion my course. So please sujjest me the various scopes and prospects of this professional sector in such a way that I shall be prepaire my self to get better govt.jobs.
24th January 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I m Mohd Rashid complet msw 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?