30th June 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Is Surveying engineering equivalent to graduation in civil engineering?

R Sir/Madam ,
I want to study in surveying engineering ,so please tell me is it equivalent to graduation in civil engineering .

Regards

Narayan Dutt

E-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Estimating & Quality Surveying –II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to study in quantity surveying field after completing B.E Civil?
  3. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Estimating & Quantity Surveying - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Is there any course available after 12th which is similar to Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Cochin University, B. Tech In Civil Engineering, 3rd Sem- Surveying-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  7. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  8. Important topics for GATE 2015 Civil branch
  9. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  10. Can I pursue IGNOU diploma after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?
  12. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to appear for JTO exam?
  14. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  15. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  16. Can I do B.Tech civil engineering on lateral entry basis
  17. What are the courses available after completing Surveyor from ITI?
  18. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
17th November 2012, 01:02 AM
meet2393

Default Re: Is Surveying engineering equivalent to graduation in civil engineering?

Definitely not at all dear...surveying engineering is one of the part of civil engineering. Civil engineering is a broad field which includes surveying, advanced surveying, entire concepts of mathematics related to engineering, structural analysis as well as designing of high rise buildings, bridges, dams, docks, etc. Earthquake resisting structures & concrete technology has also been included in civil engineering. It also provides proper knowledge about environment, irrigation, principles of management & execution of plans on site. In sort surveying engineering will give you degree of ITI-surveyor and on other hand civil engineering will give you degree of B.E.Civil.

I hope you will satisfy with my answer.
Thank You.
18th September 2022, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Surveying engineering equivalent to graduation in civil engineering?

Diploma civil is eligible for surveyor post
15th November 2022, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Diploma survey engineer can apply civil engineering post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?