13th January 2019, 11:42 PM
Shubhamgonda

Switching from regular graduation to private graduation, its procedure, advantages and disadvantages?

Sir, I completed my graduation 1st year as a regular student but I want to complete my 2nd year and 3rd year graduation as a Private students. Is this possible? If it is possible then which type of degree I can find, I mean I will find regular degree or private degree?

19th November 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Switching from regular graduation to private graduation, its procedure, advantages and disadvantages?

how to swich my private 1st year to regular 2nd year. in BA
23rd November 2020, 11:48 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Switching from regular graduation to private graduation, its procedure, advantages and disadvantages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to swich my private 1st year to regular 2nd year. in BA
Switching from private to regular mode may or may not be possible,very slim chances are there .
Although switching from regular to private is possible.
It depends on the college or university policy and norms.
I suggest you to approach to the private or admin department,surely they will assist you in the right way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?