28th July 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Validation of regular or non attending graduation with government or private jobs?

Could you please tell me if regular or Non attending graduation is valid with government or private teaching job?

31st July 2015, 04:23 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Validation of regular or non attending graduation with government or private jobs?

Yes, there are many institutes affiliated to the UGC which provide a non regular or Private degree courses through distance learning program.

You just need to find out such university and a suitable course for you.

A candidate is said to be a graduate if he has completed his education under the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university.

Make sure that the university you find is recognized by the UGC.
26th February 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Validation of regular or non attending graduation with government or private jobs?

Could you please tell me if regular or Non attending graduation is valid with government or private teaching job?
13th October 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Can a regular degree course is valid with full time private job where biometic access....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?