4th January 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the new version of the syllabus for the post of Assistant in ISRO?

Respected sir,

I have applied for the post of ASSISTANT in ISRO.I dont know the new version of syllabus.please send me the syllabus for the written test for assistant post.

10th January 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the new version of the syllabus for the post of Assistant in ISRO?

what is the syllabus for new version of isro assisant
17th January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the new version of the syllabus for the post of Assistant in ISRO?

Respected Sir,
Sir i don't have the modern isro juniour assistant post syllabbus & exam date, kindly requesting me to inform sir...
21st January 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of junior personal assistant. Please send me the vew version of the syllabus
14th February 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

plz sent me previous year question paper on [email protected] for isro assistant grade exam on 26th february 2012.
20th February 2012, 11:59 AM
Mayuri Prajapati

plz send me new syllabus for the post of assistant in isro exam date on 26th february,2012
30th July 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

isro assistant exam interview date....?
31st October 2013, 10:21 PM
swapnasreeni

hi guys please send me syllabus and previous questiön papers for technical assistant electrönics at lpsc send to [email protected]
5th July 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,please send me syllabus and previous quetionpapers for technical assistant electronics and communication engineering to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?