4th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of the test for the post of Scientific Assistant in NIOT?

I applied for the post of Scientific Assistant (Chemical) in National Institute of Ocean Technology and I would like to know the syllabus of the written test. Kindly help me out with this. People who knows the syllabus kindly mail it to [email protected], it will grateful if you send me the syllabus.

5th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the test for the post of Scientific Assistant in NIOT?

Syllabus of the test for the post of Scientific Assistant in NIOT?

I applied for the post of Scientific Assistant (instrumentation in National Institute of Ocean Technology and I would like to know the syllabus of the written test. Kindly help me out with this. People who knows the syllabus kindly mail it to [email protected], it will grateful if you send me the syllabus.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-test-post-scientific-assistant-niot-650913.html#ixzz1pqdRZCFV
8th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I applied for the post of Scientific Assistant (diploma civil engineering in National Institute of Ocean Technology and I would like to know the syllabus of the written test. Kindly help me out with this. People who knows the syllabus kindly mail it to [email protected], it will grateful if you send me the syllabus.
11th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i am also applied.but still i didn't get call letter for return test...any one got it?
21st September 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Kindly tell me the scientific assistant of Eletronics and communication to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?