28th August 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and books to be referred for MPEB IT Assistant officer exam

Plz send me syllabus and refrence book for MPEB IT assistant officer exam send it on [email protected]
i will be thankfull to u

18th February 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books to be referred for MPEB IT Assistant officer exam

Plz send me syllabus and refrence book for MPEB IT assistant officer exam send it on [email protected]
i will be thankfull to u
1st March 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books to be referred for MPEB IT Assistant officer exam

What is the syllabus for IT Assistant officer exam of MPEB? What is the syllabus and books to be referred?
12th April 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for assistant it manager exam of mpeb to [email protected]
1st October 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

plz send me IT assistant and junior engg for MSEB examp syllabus and reference books .thanks to all.my email id is [email protected]
21st November 2013, 03:56 PM
shailendra176

Plz send me syllabus and refrence book for MPEB IT assistant officer exam send it on
[email protected]
17th June 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for IT Assistant officer exam of MPEB? What is the syllabus and books to be referred?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?