22nd May 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Application for government college after completing BCA?

hello i am asish now i am continuing BCA 6th(sem) in PTU university. after complite BCA then can i apply in any govt college . And How many course duration in MCA.PLZ inform this mail id

[email protected]

30th June 2011, 12:22 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Application for government college after completing BCA?

Hi Asish,

Of course you can apply for MCA in different govt colleges after graduation in BCA.
Most of the colleges require at least 50% marks in graduation and maths in 10(+2) is another eligibility criteria.

Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam for admission to MCA course and some colleges just admit students on the basis of graduation marks.

So after completing BCA, you have to look for reputed Govt institutes which offer MCA and also their requirement for admission.

Best of luck!

MCA course is generally of two years duration i.e it comprises of four semesters.
30th June 2011, 12:24 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi Asish,

Of course you can apply for MCA in different govt colleges after graduation in BCA.
Most of the colleges require at least 50% marks in graduation and maths in 10(+2) is another eligibility criteria.

Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam for admission to MCA course and some colleges just admit students on the basis of graduation marks.

So after completing BCA, you have to look for reputed Govt institutes which offer MCA and also their requirement for admission.

MCA course is generally of two years duration i.e it comprises of four semesters.

Best of luck!
24th November 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hi.i completed B.C.A
where i should for job?
1st February 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed BCA Degree in April 2011 form Pune university.I got 47% aggrigate marks in bca degree. now i want take admission in any college under pune university for MBA/MCA can i do so? is it necessary to appear for MAH-CET 2012 kindly repaly as early as possible on my Email ID given Bellow or contact me on my Mob no-9730581438

please sugget me the name of colleges who does required any persentage bar

[email protected]/[email protected]
17th June 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i m arun kumar
Rp sir .
i need to addmission in MCA . i comeplet my bca . can you call me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?