23rd December 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Chemical engineering Scientist in IPRC exam?

sir ,i wish to prepare the exam so that i need syllabus regarding the category. can you pls give the syllabus for chemical engineering /scientist in iprc exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  2. What is Petroleum Engineering syllabus? Does that syllabus include Chemical Engineering also?
  3. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Is it possible for B.Tech Biotechnology students to apply for M.Tech in chemical engineering
  8. Syllabus and old question papers for SAIL Exam in Chemical Engineering Stream
  9. What type of job a M.Sc in Biochemistry can get in Hindustan Unilever?
  10. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  11. Syllabus for Chemical Engineering for ONGC Exam?
  12. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  13. Syllabus for Scientist B Entrance Exam being an Electronics Engineer?
  14. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering?
  15. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  16. What is the syllabus for chemical engineering? Previous years question papers? I am appearing for ONGC exam
  17. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. ONGC GT exam syllabus and previous years question papers for chemical engineering?
14th October 2017, 05:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus for Chemical engineering Scientist in IPRC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,i wish to prepare the exam so that i need syllabus regarding the category. can you pls give the syllabus for chemical engineering /scientist in iprc exam.

IPRC (ISRO Propulsion Complex) located in mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu. It is leading unit in the area of liquid and cryogenic propulsion of ISRO launch vehicles and space crafts programs. Here below are details regarding syllabus for IPRC written exam:-

Syllabus for chemical engineer in IPRC Exam:-

:- Chemistry with reference to flammable liquids and gases.

:- Relationship between Pressure, Volume, Temperature, Area, Triangle, Rectangle, Parallelogram, Volume of cylinder, Cones, Sphere etc.

:-LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)Properties and nature.

:- Basic concept in the use of electricity and its hazards.

:- Simple arithmetic’s, Basic English, General knowledge and Current affairs.

:- Properties of chemical substances, Properties of water, CO2, O2, H2, Inert gases.

Eligibility Condition to apply for IPRC:-

>> Only Indian national candidates are allowed to apply for IPRC exam.

>> Applicant must have done bachelors degree in relevant subject from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST category candidates.

>> Applicants age must be in between 18 to 35 years, Relaxation of 5% in upper age limit for SC/ST category candidates.

>> Selection procedure depend upon written test followed by skills test of applying candidate.

>> For more details please visit [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?