13th August 2012, 03:28 PM

Syllabus of combined Biotech entrance exam conducted by JNU? What is the syllabus?

i want to know about the syllabus of combined biotech enterance exam conducted by jnu..........kindly send the syllabus on my id [email protected]

12th November 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of combined Biotech entrance exam conducted by JNU? What is the syllabus?

i want to know about the syllabus of m.sc. biotech exam conducted by jamia millia islamia and aiims.Please send syllabus on my id [email protected]
15th November 2012, 10:34 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Syllabus of combined Biotech entrance exam conducted by JNU? What is the syllabus?

Hi my dear friend.............

I can give the total information of Biotech entrance exam in JNTU......

The Entrance Examination will be of three hours duration and divided into two parts:

Part-A will have multiple choice type questions at the level of 10+2 in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.

The Candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions: Total marks for Part A will be (60 questionsx 1 mark each) of 60 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, ½ (half) mark will be deducted.

Part-B will also have multiple-choice questions of Bachelor’s level requiring thinking and analysis. There will be questions from Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry. The candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions.

Total marks for PartB will be 60 questions x3 marks each = 180 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.

Thank you........
14th October 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for biotechnology
28th December 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the full syllabus of entrance exam of m.sc biotech conducted by jnu delhi.........kindly send the syllabus on my [email protected].
10th April 2023, 09:54 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) conducts a Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination (CEEB) for admission to M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology, M.V.Sc., and M.Tech. (Biotechnology) programs offered by participating universities. The syllabus of CEEB includes the following topics:

Biology:
Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Immunology, Physiology, and Ecology.

Chemistry:
Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry.

Mathematics:
Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Analytical Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Vector, and Probability.

Physics:
Physical World and Measurement, Elementary Statics and Dynamics, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication System.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?