9th February 2013, 02:35 PM
bidyathiyam001

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Biotech in Animal Biotech in HCU?

sir
I just want to know the syllabus for entrance exam for msc biotech in animal biotech in hcu, du and jnu and model paper for entrance exam in above universities???

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years papers for MSc entrance exam(Animal Biotech)
  2. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  4. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU?
  6. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  7. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  8. Can I get admitted in MSc Animal Biotech at NDRI Karnal? I am a student of BSc Biotech 3 year program
  9. Msc biotech entrance syllabus? model question papers for msc biotech entrance exam?
  10. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  12. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  13. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech? -- [New]
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  15. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  16. Are Biotech students eligible for IPS exam? If the person has done MSc Biotech then in which year is it possible to give the exam?
  17. msc biotech entrance exam in India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
29th August 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Biotech in Animal Biotech in HCU?

which colleges are good for mac biotech & what is the procedure to get admission in them?
14th September 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Biotech in Animal Biotech in HCU?

HI GUD MRG SIR
I WANT TO WRITE NATIONAL M.S.C BT,, I COMPLETED MY B.S.C WITH BT.Z.C. SO PLZ GIVE ME SUGESTION ABOUT THAT
9th October 2018, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

What entrance exam i have to answer in order to join university of hyderabad for masters in animal biotevhnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?