9th April 2012, 11:40 PM
gomghi17

Syllabus of electronics and telecom of NPCIL and previous years papers?

please send me the syllabus of electronics and telecom of npcil and also send the previous paper of npcil on my id..
[email protected]

21st March 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of electronics and telecom of NPCIL and previous years papers?

please send me the syllabus and previous year questions of MECHANICAL of NPCIL on my id..
[email protected]
22nd March 2015, 11:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of electronics and telecom of NPCIL and previous years papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomghi17 View Post
please send me the syllabus of electronics and telecom of npcil and also send the previous paper of npcil on my id..
[email protected]
Below are the attachments of NPCIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NPCIL Question Paper 2011.pdf(74.5 KB, 352 views)
File Type: pdf NPCIL Question Paper with answers 2011 Sample Model Paper.pdf(64.2 KB, 364 views)
File Type: pdf NPCIL_ Question Paper 2011.pdf(75.4 KB, 239 views)
File Type: pdf NPCILQuestion Paper 2011.pdf(141.8 KB, 270 views)
File Type: txt NPCIL ET 2015 syllabus.txt(3.3 KB, 310 views)
27th March 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir please let me know the exam will be objective or subjective on my mail I'd [email protected]
2nd April 2015, 11:04 AM
ashutosh22051991

Smile Re: Syllabus of electronics of NPCIL and previous years papers?

sir am looking for previous year all question papers if any for NPCIL electronics
also solutions.please help me out.
26th April 2016, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous papers of npcil electronis and communication to [email protected]
29th April 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

can anyone help to me to get previous papers for NPCIL executive trainee in electronics and telecommunication domain.Kindly please send to me in my mail id:
[email protected]
11th May 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

can u please send me syllabus and previous year question papers of NPCIL executive trainee in electronics and communication domain.send to my mail id [email protected]
29th July 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I would like have previous 5 years question of executive trainee(electrical) to the following email reads as [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?