24th November 2015, 10:38 AM
Anil das mahant

Process to pursue Diploma for an ITI Electrician?

I am an employee as iti electrician, and i want to do diploma for promotion. So please do explain me that What's the process. Please give answer.

29th July 2017, 11:54 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Process to pursue Diploma for an ITI Electrician?

All right, you can do Diploma after having the skills of ITI Electrician.For that you have to follow some procedure to join as a candidate of Diploma.

The procedure is given below in the following points:

•Firstly,you have to search for the colleges which are providing diploma for an ITI pass candidate.

•After this,you must have to get information like fees, quality of study,value of the college etc. about the all colleges you have searched.

•Choose one of the best college as per your information.

•Then,you have to take experience of the college by going in the college.

•And then,take admission in the college.

•After this,they give your permission to attend the class.

So that,with this procedure you can get the college to study as a Diploma candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?