28th March 2012, 08:57 PM
pearl smile

Syllabus and previous years papers with solutions for executive trainee in NPCIL?

plz send me the syllabus and previous yeras question papers with solutions for execitive trainee in npcil.
My branch ic electrical and electronics

5th November 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers with solutions for executive trainee in NPCIL?

sir please tell syllabus for executive trainee (health physics). i did M.sc applied physics.
9th January 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers with solutions for executive trainee in NPCIL?

plz send me the syllabus and previous yeras question papers with solutions for 4th sem...
My branch ic electrical and electronics

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-years-papers-solutions-executive-trainee-npcil-693872.html#ixzz2HUFDTgVE
14th March 2014, 01:39 PM
parag k

sir I m giving entrance exam of npcil for the post of plant operator please send me the link for the sets of question papers of previous three years
20th February 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I want stipendiary trainee technician operator question paper immediately please send to my email I'd [email protected]
21st March 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,please send me the pevious years question paper of Mechanical stream of NPCIL for the post of ET
29th March 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sur please send me previous question paper of npcil executive trainee for electrical electronics and power
30th March 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me previous year paper for npcil executive trainee in chemical engineering.

My email id is [email protected]
4th April 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Why the previous papers of npcil for eee students are not available anywhere.please help us by providing the papers for electrical students also plz.............help us.!
5th April 2015, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of NPCIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NPCiL Question Paper Model.pdf(66.6 KB, 738 views)
File Type: pdf NPCIL Question Paper.pdf(77.1 KB, 611 views)
File Type: pdf NPCILQuestion Paper 2011.pdf(141.8 KB, 634 views)
File Type: txt NPCIL exam paper.txt(6.5 KB, 468 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for NPCIL exam.txt(3.3 KB, 624 views)
12th August 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i require electrical question papers for preparation of uppcl je examfor je electrical pls send the docs & papers to [email protected]
3rd May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i need previous 10 year question papers for preparing executive trainee in npcil send to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?