28th March 2012, 09:55 PM
nayeem214

What is the NPCIL syllabus for electronics and communication? Last 10 years question papers?

please send me npcil syllabus for electronic and communication and 10years previous question papers on [email protected]

30th March 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the NPCIL syllabus for electronics and communication? Last 10 years question papers?

PLEASE SEND WHICH TYPE OF QUESTION PAPERS OF NPCIL ET-EXAM2012?
2nd April 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the NPCIL syllabus for electronics and communication? Last 10 years question papers?

pls send me npcil syllabus 4 electronics & communication and last 10yrs question paper on [email protected]
thanks.....
5th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me syllabus n question paper of NPCIL for Electronics n communication stream...plz plz plz at
[email protected]
6th April 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me syllabus n question paper of NPCIL for Electronics n communication stream.......at [email protected]
6th April 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of npcil at [email protected]
7th April 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

please sir send me previous years question papers for NPCIL ET related to electronics and communication branch to email

[email protected]
7th April 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the syllabus of npcil exam for electronics and communication stream to [email protected]
7th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus for electronics to [email protected]
7th April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the NPCIL syllabus for electronics and communication? Last 10 years question papers?

pls send me npcil syllabus 4 electronics & communication and last 10yrs question paper on [email protected]
thanks.....
8th April 2012, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone provide me the syllabus and sample questions of NPCIL for Electronics and Telecommunication. Please send the details on my email id [email protected]
8th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus of npcil for electronics and communication engineering.
8th April 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

pls send me npcil syllabus 4 electronics & communication and last 10yrs question paper on [email protected]....

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-npcil-syllabus-electronics-communication-last-10-years-question-papers-693999.html#ixzz1rSikwBPo
9th April 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

pls send me npcil syllabus 4 electronics & communication and last 10yrs question paper on

[email protected]
9th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send the syllabus for electronics discipline for the npcil entrance exam to [email protected]
9th April 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i need previous year question papers.
please send to this id:[email protected]
9th April 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years quiestion papers of npcil btech(ECE) branch
10th April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i need mechanical question paper
please send last 10 year paper to this id [email protected]
10th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me 10 years for electronics discipline ofr npcil
10th April 2012, 06:33 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

NPCIL stands for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) conducts the test for the recruitment of Executive Trainee

Total vacancies are:No of Posts: 250

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IS:

1)Age limit: Your age must be below 26 years on 01-07-2012.Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.

2)Educational Qualifications: You must have completed BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 years duration) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Chemical discipline.

COST OF APPLICATION FORM IS:Rs. 250/- towards application fee and Rs. 20/- towards Bank Charges.

Women/PWD/DODPKIA belonging to General and OBC category are exempted from fee payment.

THERE ARE TWO STAGES FOR SELECTION:
  • WRITTEN TEST
  • INTERVIEW

How to apply: Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 18-03-2012 through NPCIL website www.npcilonline.com and take print of application to retain it for further use.

How to fill the application form

1. Log on to www.npcilonline.com
2. Select ‘Apply Online’ link.
3. Fill all marked details including Fee Payment details.
4. Submit the Application Form and take print for future use.

Important Dates:
  • Commencement of Online Application Registration: 04-03-2012
  • Last date for Online Application Registration: 18-03-2012
  • Acceptance of Application Fee by Bank: from 01-03-2012 to 18-03-2012
  • Online Test: from 16-04-2012 to 22-04-2012

GOOD LUCK.
11th April 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

wt s the syllabus of npcil ? and send me placement papers 4 ECE stream. email [email protected]
11th April 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years quiestion papers of npcil btech(ECE) branch
11th April 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: What is the NPCIL syllabus for electronics and communication? Last 10 years question papers?

pls send me npcil syllabus 4 electronics & communication and last 10yrs question paper on
[email protected]
12th April 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me ncpil syllabus syllabus and previous year question papers for electronics and communication to the mail [email protected]
12th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME NPCIL-ET EXAM SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FOR ECE
12th April 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me npcil syllabus for electronic and communication and 10years previous question papers on [email protected]
since my exam is on 16/04/2012, as soon as possible.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-npcil-syllabus-electronics-communication-last-10-years-question-papers-693999.html#ixzz1rpiylmKK
12th April 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me npcil syllabus for electronic and communication and 10years previous question papers to my mail [email protected] you sir.
12th April 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

If any of you find the syllabus and previous question papers for electrical and electronics please reply me to [email protected]
12th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

pls send me npcil syllabus of EC branch
13th April 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question papers and syllabus for npcil B.E.(ECE) branch and my mail id is [email protected]
18th April 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

please send me npcil syllabus for electronic and communication and 10years previous question papers

my email id is [email protected]
19th April 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous question papers and syllabus for NPCIL (ECE)...MY MAIL ID [email protected]
15th February 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 10 years question paper of NPCIL entrance test at my mail id "gauri.ag90gmail.com" as soon as possible.
2nd March 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

plz sent me previous years question paper of npcil for ece branch.my exam is on 23/3.so plz send at [email protected].
6th April 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous question papers and syllabus for NPCIL (ECE)...my email [email protected]
8th December 2015, 12:15 AM
jayraj kamaliya

Smile Re: What is the NPCIL syllabus for electronics and communication? Last 10 years question papers?

please send me npcil syllabus for electronic and communication and 10years previous question paper
Email I'd. [email protected]
24th February 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me npcil syllabus 4 electronic & communiction and previous year quesion papers my email [email protected]
24th February 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send me npcil syllabus 4 electronics & communiction and previous year quetion papers my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?