19th March 2012, 09:59 PM
tarun.tech31

NPCIL syllabus for electronics and instrumentation engineering? Last years question papers and tips to crack the exam?

Sir plz sends me npcil syllabus for electronics n instrumentation engg. and last years papers.. And give me a tips for cracking the exam.
At >
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of NPCIL in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  2. NPCIL old question papers and tips for preparation?
  3. Previous 10 years solved question papers of NPCIL ET entrance exam for Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. NPCIL previous years question papers for instrumentation stream for engineering trainee recruitment?
  5. What is the NPCIL syllabus for electronics and communication? Last 10 years question papers?
  6. Syllabus for NPCIl exam for electronics field? Previous years question papers?
  7. Question papers of NPCIL entrance test of last 10 years? What is the syllabus for electronics branch? Good reference books for NPCIL entrance exam?
  8. NPCIL old question papers? Tips to clear the NPCIL online test?
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electronics stream?
  11. NPCIL instrumentation question papers with solution
  12. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  13. Past years question papers as well as model papers for NPCIL recruitment in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?
  15. Syllabus of electronics and telecom of NPCIL and previous years papers?
  16. Previous years question papers and syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering
  17. Syllabus and previous years papers with solutions for executive trainee in NPCIL?
  18. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering question papers of last 5 years for GATE -- [New]
21st March 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NPCIL syllabus for electronics and instrumentation engineering? Last years question papers and tips to crack the exam?

sir/mam
i need previous year question papers and syllabus for elecronics of npcil exam.. please help me out.. n kindly send me at my email id... [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 08:24 PM
amitinstru

Default Re: NPCIL syllabus for electronics and instrumentation engineering? Last years question papers and tips to crack the exam?

Sir, I want to know the syllabus for NPCIL INstrumentation examination. Pls suggest me. [email protected]
26th March 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw the syllabus for npcil electrical engineering send me at [email protected]
28th March 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for ece
plz send to
mail id:[email protected]
30th March 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i need syllabus and question paper of npcil for electronics & instrumentation engineering....plz send me
at [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw the syllabus for npcil electrical engineering send me at [email protected]
4th April 2012, 03:33 PM
dib.sarkar

sir i need syllabus and question paper of npcil for electronics & instrumentation engineering....plz send me at

[email protected]
4th April 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the syllabus for npcil(ete branch) at [email protected]
5th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz sends me npcil syllabus for electronics n instrumentation engg. and last years papers.. And give me a tips for cracking the exam.
[email protected]
6th April 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

plz sends me npcil syllabus electronics and instrumentation.my e mail id is,[email protected]
6th April 2012, 01:49 PM
nilmadhab

sir please send me NPCIL previous year question paper with solution..
my id [email protected]
6th April 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i need syllabus and question paper of npcil for electronics & instrumentation engineering....plz send me
at [email protected]
8th April 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

please send me, the instrumentation syllabus to my mail
[email protected]
8th April 2012, 07:04 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: NPCIL syllabus for electronics and instrumentation engineering? Last years question papers and tips to crack the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarun.tech31 View Post
At >
[email protected]
hi friend,

Written Test will be of 2 hours and of 100 marks.It consists of two parts :

Part I:

Management & General Aptitude Test (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical
Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Analytical Ability) for 50 marks

Part II:

Functional Knowledge Test (comprise of questions related to relevant professional
qualification) for 50 Marks.

The questions will be of Objective type.

you must work hard to crack

good luck
12th April 2012, 12:07 PM
surekakannan23

sir plz send me the previous year question papers and syllabus for instrumentation branch at my email id [email protected]
12th April 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir can u mail me papers of last 3 year of npcil of instrumentation branch in [email protected] plz sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagendra vijayasree View Post
hi friend,

Written Test will be of 2 hours and of 100 marks.It consists of two parts :

Part I:

Management & General Aptitude Test (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical

Part II:

Functional Knowledge Test (comprise of questions related to relevant professional

The questions will be of Objective type.

you must work hard to crack

good luck
21st April 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the previous year question papers and syllabus for instrumentation branch at my email id [email protected]
16th May 2013, 12:28 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend,,,,

NPCIL syllabus for electronics and instrumentation engineering
----------------------------------------

1.Written Test will be of 2 hours and of 100 marks.It consists of two parts
2.Part I:

3.Part II:

4.Functional Knowledge Test (comprise of questions related to relevant professional

5.Management & General Aptitude Test (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical
9th March 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NPCIL syllabus 2015for instrumentation engineering? Last years question papers and tips to crack the exam?

Sir i want to knw the syllabus for npcil instrumentation engineering.please send me at ([email protected])
12th March 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

please send me instrumentation syllabus and last 10 years npcil papers on [email protected]
16th March 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want Previous years NPCIL ECE papers, please send me. [email protected]
23rd March 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me instrumentation syllabus and last 10 years npcil papers for executive trainee to [email protected]
and also the exam pattern
23rd March 2015, 03:57 PM
jacquelynyadhav

please do share the syllabus and previous papers for executive trainee test for instrumentation
Mail id - [email protected]
7th May 2015, 11:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of NPCIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt NPCIL exam paper of Instrumentation.txt(4.7 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf NPCIL Question Paper.pdf(77.1 KB, 146 views)
File Type: pdf NPCILQuestion Paper 2011.pdf(141.8 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf NPCiL Question Paper Model.pdf(66.6 KB, 102 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for NPCIL exam.txt(3.3 KB, 111 views)
14th May 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: NPCIL syllabus for electronics and instrumentation engineering? Last years question papers and tips to crack the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dib.sarkar View Post
sir i need syllabus and question paper of npcil for electronics & instrumentation engineering....plz send me at

[email protected]
Sir please send me syllabus of electronics and instrumentation my [email protected]
Thanku sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?