21st January 2012, 08:27 PM
Ajit choredia

What is the Syllabus for M.Sc Entrance Exam? Information regarding the number of seats for this course?

Respected sir/madam,i want to knew that m.sc entrance exam syllabus and seats ..pls inform quickly..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Syllabus for M.Sc Entrance Exam? Information regarding the number of seats for this course?
  2. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers?
  3. Syllabus for OCES (DAE entrance)? Number of seats?
  4. Details of RIMC for 8th class? What are the total number of seats? Syllabus for 8th class entrance exam?
  5. How may I get syllabus of M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam(written and interview both) for NIT, Durgapur? How many seats are there for the same?
  6. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  7. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus of entrance exam of MSc Maths? How many seats are available?
  9. Eligibility for PSUs after B.Tech(CSE)? Number of seats and it's syllabus?
  10. Syllabus of PGD CET entrance exam? How many seats are available?
  11. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus for JNU MSc physics? Number of seats for MSc physics?
  13. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  14. Which books to prefer for MSc entrance exam? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  15. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  16. Does JIPMER offer M.Sc Clinical Microbiology? Number of seats available and how to register? -- [New]
  17. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  18. Number of seats for B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma students? Syllabus for the same?
28th November 2012, 09:57 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the Syllabus for M.Sc Entrance Exam? Information regarding the number of seats for this course?

Hi my dear friend........................

you don't mention the which stream do in M.tech....................

So, i can give the total information................

GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING MSc ENTRANCE TESTS INCLUDING ENTRANCE TEST SYLLABUS:

All questions will be of Level of B.Sc. (10+2+3).
The entrance paper will constitute four sections in which Section I (Chemistry) is compulsory......................

Section II is optional containing following units
(a) Maths and Physics;
(b) Biological Sciences; and
(c) Earth Sciences.............

examination will be of 1.5 hours duration..............

So,in every college provides 60 seats available.................

Thank you All the best..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?