3rd July 2011, 09:41 PM
SAYAN RAKSHIT

How may I get syllabus of M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam(written and interview both) for NIT, Durgapur? How many seats are there for the same?

Sir, i want to know that, what is the syllabous for msc in mathematics in written test and viva voice (for admission) and how many seats are thear for msc in mathematics? Please answer me as quickly as possioble. Thank you.

18th May 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get syllabus of M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam(written and interview both) for NIT, Durgapur? How many seats are there for the same?

i want to know what is rhe syllabus for msc mathematics in written test and viva both(for admission).Plz. reply me as soon as possile.
27th June 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get syllabus of M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam(written and interview both) for NIT, Durgapur? How many seats are there for the same?

can i do M.Sc in mathematics/statistics after doing B.Com
8th December 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me what is the syllabus for Msc mathematics entrance exam written and viva both
28th May 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, When is the entrance exam for M.Sc Mathematics 2013? When does the addmission Starts? please inform sir..
7th June 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the syllabus of msc mathematics to get admission in nit durgapur...??? .in this e-mail
[email protected]
7th July 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

HOW MAY I GET SYLLABUS( MSC MATHEMATICS) ENTRANCE EXAM AND VIAVA ?PLEASE REPLY...............
1st July 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the syllabus of msc mathematics for entrance exam and viva on this email id [email protected]
1st July 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the syllabus of msc mathematics for entrance exam and viva on this email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?