8th February 2010, 12:50 PM
vineeta semwal

syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)

what is main work of a public relation manager in any companany? i want to know the details of public relation feild. plz guide me how take admission in pg programs in pubic relation. what r the different collegs should i pefer to take admission. plz help me out. and give the syllabus for the preparation of the entrance exam .

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and syllabus of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Labour Officer exam?
  2. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and date of Kanpur University PhD(Public Administration) entrance exam?
  3. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Study material and syllabus for entrance exam for admission in MBA in Public relation courses?
  5. Syllabus of General study, Public Administration, Political Science and Sociology for Haryana Public Service Commission exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of MBA in public health?
  7. Where to get the information for Ph.D entrance exam syllabus? -- [New]
  8. Karnataka Public Service Commission History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Detailed syllabus for Public Ad and Sociology? What is the procedure for PCS exam?
  11. Syllabus for entrance of CBSE Mother Public School, DPS School and ODM Public School?
  12. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is the syllabus for Spanish Language entrance exam?
  14. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam?
  15. What is the syllabus for PSC exam conducted by public service commission Uttrakhand
  16. Am i eligible for ISRO entrance exam after writing 10th Public Entrance exam?
  17. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration State, Society and Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
9th February 2010, 11:38 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)

You can get the information from the below sites:
www.winentrance.com/public_relation_course_institutions.html
alerts.education4india.com › Career Alerts
16th February 2010, 03:30 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

look dear Study of Public relations can be done after completing the graduation in any subject. The courses are of one year duration and selection is done after a written test which is a basic test of communication skills. okk and regarding the main work of a public relation manager in any company is actually the practice of managing the communication between an organization and its publics.Public relations gains an organization or individual exposure to their audiences using topics of public interest and news items that provide a third-party endorsement and do not direct payment. Common activities include speaking at conferences, working with the media, crisis communications, social media engagement, and employee communication. it is something that is not tangible; this is what sets it apart from advertising.
PR can be used to build rapport with employees, customers, investors, voters, or the general public almost any organization that has a stake in how it is portrayed in the public arena employs some level of public relations. There are a number of related disciplines falling under the banner of Corporate Communications, such as Analyst Relations, Media Relations, Investor Relations, Internal Communications and Labor Relations.
i hope you must have got a brief idea of the work of a public relation manager or professional. and regarding the other details i am suggesting you the website where you can find all other details asked by you
exam-results.org/public-relations/
.. bbye take care and good luck..
18th February 2010, 11:26 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey you can get the syllabus from the below sites:
www.successcds.net/examsyllabus/ugc-net-syllabus-for.../10136/
www.winentrance.com/public_relation_course_institutions.html
Download the syllabus from these sites.....
20th February 2010, 01:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

sir i dont know the syllabus of public relation exams, i will suggest you purchase the syllabus from books stores or download syllabus from google.
19th April 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i find Syllabus in public relations for training class
10th April 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

please help me to find out detail syllabus for public administration UG course.
29th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM INTERESTED TO STUDY THE COURSE OF PUBLIC RELATION FROM IGNOU . SO LET ME INFORM PLEASE HOW I WILL ENTER IN THIS COURSE IN DETAIL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?