11th March 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern of General Aptitude Test (GAT) for the year 2018

After B.Sc I will give General Aptitude Test (GAT) exam. So would like to know the syllabus for GAT exam and paper style or pattern for GAT exam for after B.Sc? I have completed my B.Sc in PCM with major in Chemistry.

21st March 2018, 02:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of General Aptitude Test (GAT) for the year 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After B.Sc I will give General Aptitude Test (GAT) exam. So would like to know the syllabus for GAT exam and paper style or pattern for GAT exam for after B.Sc? I have completed my B.Sc in PCM with major in Chemistry.
General Aptitude Test is divided into two sections, the Verbal and the Quantitative.

The verbal section includes the following :

- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion
- Verbal Analogy
- Synonym

This section includes 68 questions for Science Students and 90 questions for Humanities majors.

The Quantitative Section includes the following:

- Arithmetic Questions
- Geometry Questions
- Algebra Questions
- Statistical and Analytical Questions

The sections includes 52 questions for Science students. For the Humanities Students 30 questions.

Test Duration: The test duration is for two and half hours, divided on 25 minutes interval for each of the six parts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?