11th February 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Is direct admission facility available at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune?

I'm a PCB student and have scored 87% in 12th in 2017 in CBSE Board. Can I get direct admission in graduate courses in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune?

10th March 2018, 06:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is direct admission facility available at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a PCB student and have scored 87% in 12th in 2017 in CBSE Board. Can I get direct admission in graduate courses in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune?
No, there is no direct entry at Indian Institute of Science Education and Researach, Pune. Admission will be given on the basis of last qualifying score as well as score obtained in the IISER Aptitude Test.

The format of IISER Aptitude Test is as follows:

- Multiple choice questions in four subjects Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics with equal weightage.

- 15 questions in each subjects (total 60)

- Duration : 180 minutes

Syllabus : The syllabus generally follows the NCERT syllabus for class 11 and 12.

IISER Admission 2018 : Application portal for admission to IISER for the academic year 2018 will open in May, 2018. For more details you can log on to the official website of this institute as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?