22nd March 2012, 08:38 AM
vivegaforever

Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

hi friends,

My name is Vivega. I have done B.E in ECE and I wanted to do Integrated PH.D in Nano electronics so I have applied for the IISC entrance test. I am unable to download the syllabus as it has broken. Please can anyone check it once and please help me to download the syllabus. Please post any suggestions for the test like books that I need prepare for the test, how prepare for the test, previous papers, etc.

thanks in advance,
Vivega

Related Questions:
  1. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  2. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  3. Where to get Question Banks to prepare for IISC Entrance Exam for the year 2012 in Mathematics? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Tips to score well in this Exam?
  4. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  5. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  8. How to prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers of SRFTI exam?
  9. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  10. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam -- [New]
  12. What syllabus to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  13. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best books to prepare for PNB credit manager exam? Previous years question papers?
  15. Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  16. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  17. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  18. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
1st April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

hi friends
I am jeet barad , 16 yrs old i had given tenth exam so is there any procedure for me to give entrance test of iisc please reply me my facebook email id [email protected] message me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?