16th February 2010, 05:34 PM
siraj

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination?

pls send me Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination.

16th February 2010, 11:17 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination?

The syllabus is as follows

Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers

Paper I:

Paper I is Objective type containing questions on

a. General Knowledge

b. Arithmetic

c. English Language

Paper II:

Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:

a. Essay

b. Precis writing

Interview:

Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.

i seriously hope that this information will help you to some extent. and for more do write to me i will see what else can i provide you.. bbye take care and all the best for the exams....
18th February 2010, 10:01 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination?

Hey you can get the syllabus from the below site :
www.gjtutorial.com/.../syllabus-intelligence-bureau-assistant-central-intelligence-officer/
2nd March 2010, 04:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Please try these web sites for your requirements.

http://www.upscexam.com/
http://www.upscguide.com/
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/
http://www.onesmartclick.com/exams/upsc.…
16th March 2010, 11:33 PM
supriyarakshit

Default Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination?

pls send me Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination syllabus,perivious years question paper, and tell me the nae of suggestive book.
1st April 2010, 09:48 AM
bhatt kamlesh

Post Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination?

respected sir i want the syllabus of Intelligence Bureau of gujarat state and i have clear physical examination at Ahmedabad.
5th April 2010, 05:47 PM
dreamgirl

hi
a. General Knowledge
b. Arithmetic
c. English Language
a. Essay
b. Precis writing
Interview:
Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centers.
hope that this information will help you

best of luck
15th April 2010, 09:44 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can get it from the following websites.............
www.sarkarinaukri.net/.../assistant-central-intelligence-officer-grade-iitechnical-jobs-in-intelligence-bureau-sep2009.html

www.indianjobtalks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16543

ok
all the best
17th April 2010, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?
22nd April 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination?

want an application form
14th May 2010, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know that whether the Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination is over or not.
if not send me information about the date of exam
[email protected]
18th May 2010, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the type of questin in interview.
21st May 2010, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Have the result been announced? Please reply?
13th June 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

thanks giving the info... i came for searching the syllabus for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer and i got it thank u so much
15th June 2010, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II exam
15th June 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmohantysmile View Post

Paper I:

a. General Knowledge

b. Arithmetic

c. English Language

Paper II:

a. Essay

b. Precis writing

Interview:

Candidates who secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.

i seriously hope that this information will help you to some extent. and for more do write to me i will see what else can i provide you.. bbye take care and all the best for the exams....
Sir whts the meaning of minimum marks sir here we need to get max or min maks.why sir.i didnt get clarity sir
15th June 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is any physical criteria requiered......? please tell me
16th June 2010, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I have been called for written examination, I just want in what aspect the exams will be what needs to be prepared please help me out i will be grateful to you.. (Assistant central intelligence officer Executive level).

Thanks
Prakash V
16th June 2010, 03:17 PM
sravanthi ayla

hi
im sravanthi
whr did u get the syllabus for intelligence bureau.
could u plz send me the link to my mail id [email protected]
thanks in advance
16th June 2010, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i want the previous year question paper for deputy central intelligence officers exams
16th June 2010, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a model of 'Precis writing'? What does it mean and why will they consider minimum marks? is the information correct..?
16th June 2010, 08:11 PM
siddaprabhu

pls send me Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination syllabus,perivious years question paper, and tell me the nae of suggestive book.
17th June 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the model paper of assostant central intelligence officer grade II
plz plz
17th June 2010, 02:04 PM
srinu.psv

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraj View Post
pls send me Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination.
Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination
17th June 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

plz show me some model papers
18th June 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i have an exam on 17th july 2010.....some plz help me abt the the syllabus of the exam
18th June 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

thank u
18th June 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
want an application form
plz do visit the site www.freshersworld.com.the application format should be down loaded 4m d net.
18th June 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the model papers of assostant central intelligence officer grade II 2010 july examinations
plz plz

thank you,

[email protected]
18th June 2010, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

plz show me some model papers/syllabus my mail id [email protected]
18th June 2010, 11:46 PM
shubhrasmita

I want syllabus of intelligence Bureau and examination question examples in orissa
20th June 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

please show me where I could find the the syllabus of the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade - II Exam. Mail me
[email protected]
22nd June 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

model question paper in asst. central intelligence officer gr2 (executive)
pls sir

sen my mail id [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

will you please send me the previous years exam papers for assistant central intelligence officer exam at [email protected].
23rd June 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i got my admit card but my name is not correctly written, what should i do? pls reply
24th June 2010, 09:16 AM
ArindamMalakar

Unhappy Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination?

24th June 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Exam Date is 11th July 2010

could anyone provide detailed syllabus for the exam

[email protected]
24th June 2010, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, can u about IB exam time duration, question paper, portion, how much time manage to each question. plz send it to my email id. [email protected]

thanks

regards
kush
24th June 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

pls send me Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II/Technical Examination syllabus,perivious years question paper, and tell me the nae of suggestive book.

Thanks & regards

Naresh Gupta ( [email protected])
24th June 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Paper I:

a. General Knowledge

b. Arithmetic

c. English Language

Paper II:

a. Essay

b. Precis writing

Interview:

thankyou sir for providing me the details.. if i need any further clarification i will contact you....
25th June 2010, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am chandana,

can any body clarify me what is the difference between acio-g2 executive and techinical examninations . there will be common paper or different paper with different syllabus. pls clarify me. i am not able to find any question papers in the net .
1st July 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Paper I:

a. General Knowledge

b. Arithmetic

c. English Language
2nd July 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

r/sir,,regards,
if u have any idea regarding previous papers for assistant central intelligence officer executive..grade ii,plz let me come to know as soon as possible and oblize.
thanks
sikander khan
[email protected]
6th July 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir,
if u hv any previous years question paper for the exam of assistant central intelligence officer gr.ii plz send me on my id
thanx
dr.sucheta
[email protected]
7th July 2010, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i have exam on 11th july.plz send me the proper syllabus as soon as possible.
31st July 2010, 07:14 PM
Senior Member+++

following is the Examination Pattern (Examination Conducted on 21.02.2010)

Total Question : 200

Total Time : 2hours

Paper 1: General Awareness : 30-40 questions (Few questions on current affairs, rest pure GK)

Paper 2: Physics (XI and XII): 60 questions (More questions on modern physics)

Paper 3: Mathematics: 20-30 questions on VIII, IX and X Maths, 15-20 on Limits, Determinants, Functions etc (XI and XII Maths).

Paper 4: Computers: 50 questions (On DBMS and Computer Architecture)

other details are

Last Date of Application: 15th October 2009

Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical, Group–C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India, in the revised pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (plus usual Central Government allowances).

NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 52 (GEN-30, OBC-13, SC-07 and ST-02) (Reservation of vacancies for SC/ST/OBC are as per Government of India Rules).
The numbers of vacancies are provisional and liable to change. The posts are temporary but are likely to continue indefinitely.
AGE: Between 18 and 27 years as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. the closing date. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC and also relaxable for Departmental candidates upto 40 years and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government. The date of birth will invariably be taken as recorded in the Matriculation certificate. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics or Mathematics or Computer Science as one of the subjects or Diploma in Engineering or Technology in appropriate subject. i.e. Electronics, Electrical, Tele Communication, Computer Science, Photography, Microfilming, Multi-media & Animation awarded at the end of three years course after matriculation or higher secondary or an equivalent examination OR senior secondary with eight years experience in one of the areas such as Photography or Micro filming or Photo editing, or animation or multi media. Degree or Diploma in any of these fields will be desireable.
SELECTION OF THE CANDIDATES: After preliminary screening of Applications, eligible candidates who come up to a specific standard will be called for written test of 2 hours duration. (Multiple Choice Objective Type). Candidates who acquire a specific standard in the written test will be interviewed subsequently for which place and date iof interview will be intimated well in advance. The written test will be held in 32 centers mentioned in Table -A.
TABLE ‘A’

code Center Address

01. AGARTALA: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 57, HARI GANGA BASAK ROAD, H.P.O. AGARTALA – 799001.
02. AHMEDABAD: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 7005, SHAHIBAUG POST OFFICE, AHMEDABAD – 380004.
03. AIZAWL: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 75, TUIKUAL-A, AIZAWL – 796001.
04. AMRITSAR: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 41, H.P.O. AMRITSAR – 143001.
05. BANGALORE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 5260, G.P.O. BANGALORE – 560001.
06. BHOPAL ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 14, G.P.O. BHOPAL.
07. BHUBANESWAR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 67, BHUBANESWAR.
08 CHANDIGARH ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/ADM., POST BOX NO. 708, PLOT NO. 1, SECTOR - 19 POST OFFICE, CHANDIGARH-160019.
09. CHENNAI ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 6166, MYLAPORE HEAD POST OFFICE, MYLAPORE, CHENNAI – 600004.
10. DEHRADUN ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 244, DEHRADUN, UTTARANCHAL
11. DELHI ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 5319, CHANAKYA PURI, NEW DELHI – 110021.
12. GUWAHATI ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 108, G.P.O. GUWAHATI – 781001.
13. HYDERABAD ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 534, PUTLIBOWLI POST OFFICE HYDERABAD – 500091.
14. IMPHAL ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 2, BAPUPURA, IMPHAL WEST – 795001.
15. ITANAGAR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 165, ITANAGAR – 791111.
16. JAIPUR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 637, P.O., JAWAHAR NAGAR, JAIPUR – 302004.
17. JAMMU ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 33, GANDHI NAGAR POST OFFICE JAMMU – 180004.
18. KOHIMA ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 4, OPPOSITE WAR CEMETARY, KOHIMA – 797001.
19. KOLKATA ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 9452, PARK STREET, H.P.O. KOLKATA – 700016.
20. LEH ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 92, H.P.O. LEH – 194101.
21. LUCKNOW ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 428, G.P.O. LUCKNOW – 226001.
22. MEERUT ADDITIONAL DEPUTY DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 2, P.O. MEERUT CANTT, MEERUT.
23. MUMBAI ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 8132, GOVERNMENT COLONY POST OFFICE, BANDRA-EAST, MUMBAI – 400051.
24. NAGPUR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 112, G.P.O. NAGPUR – 440001.
25. PATNA ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 10, G.P.O. PATNA – 800 001.
26. RAIPUR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 60, H.P.O. RAIPUR.
27. RANCHI JOINT DEPUTY DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 168, G.P.O., RANCHI (JHARKHAND).
28. SHILLONG ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 75, G.P.O. SHILLONG – 793001.
29. SHIMLA ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 82, G.P.O. SHIMLA – 171001.
30. TRIVANDRUM ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 460, THYCAUD-PO, TRIVANDRUM – 695014.
31. VARANASI DEPUTY DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO. 40, POST OFFICE MAHMOORGANJ, VARANASI.
32. VIJAYAWADA ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, POST BOX NO.707, VENKETESWARA PURAM, VIJAYAWADA–520010.

SERVICE LIABILITY: Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India.
HOW TO APPLY: Application on plain white paper in the prescribed format (Appendix-I) may be sent (By Ordinary Post) at the address given in Table ‘A’ against the centre opted by applicant for written examination before closing date. The Code and Name of the Centre of Examination opted by the candidate must be super scribed in bold letters as also “Application for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Tech” on the left corner of the envelop containing the application. One copy of the recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate on the front side should be pasted in the space provided in the application and another copy should be attached with the admit card. Centre of Examination once opted will not be changed under any circumstances. Applications received for more than one Examination Centre from a candidate would be rejected.
CLOSING DATE: One month from the date of publication of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: (i) Candidates must ensure before applying for the post that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of age, educational qualification etc. as laid down in this advertisement. If the information furnished by the candidate at the time of applying for the post is found to be incorrect at a later date, the candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible and his/her services are liable to be terminated at any time during his/her service. (ii) Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification and caste/category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC) in the application form
and none of the copies of the certificates of age, educational qualifications and caste/category etc. (attested or otherwise) is required to be attached with the application form at this stage. However, if the candidate qualifies in the written examination, the same would be required to be produced by him/her as and when it is asked for. (iii) SC/ST/OBC candidates should fill up their respective category in Column 4 of the application form carefully. It may be made clear that category once mentioned in the form shall not be changed in any circumstances and candidate will have to produce the documentary evidence issued by the Competent Authority in support of his/her claim as and when it is asked for. (iv) Candidates claiming benefit of OBC Category must ensure that they belong to OBC Category as per the notification meant for appointment to the posts under the Government of India (not as per the notification of State Government) and do not come under the creamy layer. If any candidate qualifies in the written test he/she will have to produce the OBC certificate along with the undertaking in the proforma given at Appendix- II as and when asked for and no other proforma will be accepted in any case. In case the candidate fails to submit the valid certificate from the Competent Authority his/her candidature for the post will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Note: Any change in category will not be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate would be cancelled. (v) Each part of the application form should be on separate sheet. Admission Card will be despatched to the candidate after his/her Roll Number is filled in by the office (as also the venue and date/time of the examination). Main application, Part-II of the application and Admit Card must be on separate sheets otherwise the application will summarily be rejected. (vi) Incomplete applications in any respect or unsigned applications will be summarily rejected. (vii) Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. (viii) Candidates will be required to produce the original certificates as and when asked for. (ix) Applications should be sent by ordinary post only. Applications sent by Registered Post/Insured Cover/Speed Post/Courier Service etc. will not be accepted. (x) Application should be filled up either in English or in Hindi only. (xi) One unstamped self-addressed envelop of size 10×23 cms. must be attached with the application form. (xii) Candidates already in Government service must submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copy of the application in respect of Government employees will NOT be accepted. (xiii) Candidates who have not acquired the qualification prescribed on the closing date of receipt of application need not apply. (xiv) Correspondence with reference to the admission to the test will not be entertained.
NOTE: Incomplete application in any respect or unsigned applications will be summarily rejected. (ii) Application sent by Registered Post/Insured Post/Speed Post/ Courier Service will not be accepted. (iii) Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination need not apply. (iv) Candidates will be required to produce the original certificates of qualification, age, caste/category etc. at the time of interview to establish his/her eligibility for the post failing which his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith and no corressondence will be entertained in this regard. (v) Candidates already in the government service must submit their appliction through proper channel. Advance copy of the application in respect of Government employees wil not be accepted. (vi) Application received after the closing date will be rejected summarily. (vi) Corresspondence with respect to the written test or interview will not be entertained.
CHECK-LIST / ARRANGEMENT OF DOCUMENTS: Applications duly filled and complete in all respects must be arranged in the following sequence: (i) Main Application (ii) Part II of the Application (iii) Admit Card with self attested & passport size photograph pasted at coloumn prescribed. (iii) Self-Addressed envelope written in Capital Letters.
31st July 2010, 08:48 PM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
if you want to get the information about the Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination.
then do not worry you can get it from the given websites....
www.indiastudycircle.com
www.successcds.com
14th September 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u give the syllabus detailed on security assistant(executive) exam
21st September 2010, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination?

Quote:

Paper I:

a. General Knowledge

b. Arithmetic

c. English Language

Paper II:

a. Essay

b. Precis writing

Interview:

what is the syllabus for executive security assistants in intelligence bureau
24th September 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am puspant, I know about some sample question of ib technical exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?