23rd March 2011, 02:28 PM
Upasana Patnaik

Syllabus for M.Tech ETC branch in KIITEE exam? Previous year question paper of the exam?

what is the complete syllabus for mtech ETC branch for kiitee 2011 exam.
can i get previous year question paper for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years KIITEE law entrance exam question papers?
  2. Previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech for ECE branch
  3. What is the syllabus for electrical branch? I am a final year B.E student
  4. Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?
  6. Previous year question paper and syllabus for SAIL exam for ECE branch?
  7. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus and previous years question papers for electronics and telecommunication branch
  9. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus of SAIL for ECE branch? Previous years question papers?
  11. Previous year question papers of PG CET for M.Tech CSE branch under VTU?
  12. Previous years question papers for SSC/Tele in railways
  13. Syllabus and previous year question paper of Diploma-CET for Mechanical branch?
  14. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Growth and Development, Basics in Orthodontics, Diagnosis And Radiology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. Syllabus and previous years CET paper? I am a final year diploma in CS branch
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of RRB Exam for the position of IT Engineer?
  17. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Mahagenco junior engineering entrance exam for electronics?
  18. Syllabus and previous question papers for B.Tech lateral entry exam? -- [New]
12th April 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Tech ETC branch in KIITEE exam? Previous year question paper of the exam?

from where do i get kiitee sample papers?
5th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Tech ETC branch in KIITEE exam? Previous year question paper of the exam?

Hi friend,

M.Tech (Electronics and TeleCommunication) in KIITEE exam

Exam Info: Time : 2 hrs.
Questions: 120

Syllabus: Branch specific as of BE/BTech branch.

Topics: Networks, Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, Digital circuits, Signals and Systems, Control Systems, Communications, Electromagnetics.
I have attached the sample question, as per the home website.

Attached Files
File Type: zip KIITEE SAMPLE MTECH ETC.zip(211.4 KB, 98 views)
5th June 2011, 10:19 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasana Patnaik View Post
what is the complete syllabus for mtech ETC branch for kiitee 2011 exam.
can i get previous year question paper for the same.
-->Here i have attached the syllabus for Electronic and Telecommunication for KIITEE Exam

Some of the Important Topic

-->Applied Mathematics

-->Network Analysis

-->Electronic Devices & Circuits-II

--> Linear Integrated Circuits

-->Control System Engineering

-->Electronic Instrumentation

-->Elective-I (VLSI Technology)

--> Radio and Television Engineering

#Good Knowledge and Strong Foundation in B.E will help out a lot in preparation for Higher Studies

#They din't upload any Previous year paper in Internet, get it from your College Library

God Bless you,Best of luck

-->Rakesh-->
Attached Files
File Type: doc ETC_syllabus.doc(254.5 KB, 153 views)
20th April 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell what is the entrance syllabus for m.tech examination of civil engineering?
22nd April 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for kiitee 2012 for mtech in CS&IT branch?where is mtech syllabus in kiitee site? not even mentioned in brochure...
it that same to gate syllabus? if yes they should mention anything about it..it is inconvient for some..plz help
18th December 2012, 08:52 PM
manishraj197

can you send me sample Question for preparing the kiit m.tech admission test.my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?