1st April 2012, 04:32 PM
harshaltk

Syllabus of MPSC Preliminary exam? I have applied for state services preliminary exam

Resp. Sir, I have applied for State services preliminary exams. Pls send me syllabus of MPSC Preliminary Exam.

Thanks From,
Harshal Tike

4th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of MPSC Preliminary exam? I have applied for state services preliminary exam

I am BE ( IT ) student studing in 3rd year so can i apply in the final year and which subject i should choose for mpsc?
25th May 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of MPSC Preliminary exam? I have applied for state services preliminary exam

Sir please guide me how to prepare for upsc where i am from Marathi medium and now working as teacher I have to prepare while working my age is 24 years at 9th of march2012.12th science67.50%&10th75.60%my email ad is [email protected] thank you sir
30th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Resp. Sir, I have applied for State services preliminary exams. Pls send me syllabus of MPSC Preliminary Exam.
3rd June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my PG in computer subject so i wish to give mpsc exam
Which field is better for me? Aasma
4th April 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the no. of questions in each paper of pre exam?
11th May 2013, 11:57 AM

Wink Re: Syllabus of MPSC Preliminary exam? I have applied for state services preliminary exam

Dear Sir,

This is Dayanand Salve and I want know how to What types of Preliminary Exam of MPSC Exam and how to do study it.

Please send me suggesion

Regards,

Dayanand Salve
9th March 2015, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshaltk View Post

Thanks From,
Harshal Tike
I have attached the syllabus for MPSC exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for MPSC preliminary and mains exam.pdf(35.1 KB, 49 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?