4th September 2011, 12:56 PM
sanjayborhade55

How can I apply for the MPSC exam? When will be the preliminary exam held? Details about the exam pattern?

sir,i m student of B.E.(3 rd year),want to apply for mpsc exam,
plz tell me
how to apply for this exam
when will be the preliminary exam?
plz give me details about the patrn of mpsc exams(i.e. how many sub?which sub? criteria for final exam? )
plzzzzzz sir....................

21st September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the MPSC exam? When will be the preliminary exam held? Details about the exam pattern?

what the age limited for the mpsc exam
7th November 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the MPSC exam? When will be the preliminary exam held? Details about the exam pattern?

i m in Last yr of B.E. wsh to gve mpsc
wht shld i so ???what is the date of exm
17th November 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MCA and i want to apply for MPSC examination. please give the details about it.
25th November 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

m doing forensic science,now i m in 2nd year of gratuation. can u please suggest me abt mpsc exam? PLEASE GIVE ME ALL INFORMATION
10th December 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am studying in 2nd year bcom from Pune university. After completing graduation I want to apply for MPSC exam then for which post I have to get training for my physical fitness.
Thank you.
27th December 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the dates for MPSC & UPSC exams 2012 and what is last date of application ?
14th March 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in B.E final year... & i want to apply for MPSC exam...plz tell me the procedure for that...
& wht basic syllabus for preliminary exam...plz tell me sir...
2nd April 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Please give me details about mpsc exam for 2012
14th April 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i given exam of t.y.b.com. i wish to give the mpsc exam but i dont kown about process. pls give me information of entrance exam & main exam. which date of entrance exam in 2012 & what study for exam.
6th May 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B com,can i apply for mpsc.how can i prepared for this exam.pls give me information about this field.
17th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done BAMS and i want medical officer post can i apply for MPSC and what will be syallbus for exam
2nd August 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am MA & B.ed passed .so pls suggest how to apply for MPSC
27th August 2012, 01:20 AM
Heena naikwade

Smile Re: How can I apply for the MPSC exam? When will be the preliminary exam held? Details about the exam pattern?

Respected Sir, i have completed my bcom last year.i want 2 sit 4 mpsc exam plz give me informetion about online exam registretion,syllaybus plz plz sir
4th September 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

m in final yr computer engg student..is there any spefic subject for mpsc?
27th September 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am Final year Bcom with Computer Application.
So pls suggested how to apply for MPSC ?
14th October 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for mpsc???
11th December 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

How to become RTO officer?
25th January 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

diploma in civil How Can I Apply for mpsc .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?