3rd July 2011, 06:29 PM
Deepu21082

Syllabus and past years solved question papers of PRT(Mains) exam for KVS?

Please provide me syllabus & previous years solved question papers for PRT(mains) exam for KVS.

27th July 2011, 10:34 AM

Default Re: Syllabus and past years solved question papers of PRT(Mains) exam for KVS?

Kvs prt main exam me science ka syllabas kya h
27th July 2011, 11:56 AM

Default Re: Syllabus and past years solved question papers of PRT(Mains) exam for KVS?

kvs main exam prt solved papers
27th July 2011, 12:48 PM

plz provide me syllabus of PRT Mains on [email protected]
27th July 2011, 05:52 PM

sir provide me previous paper for the prt main exam in kvs at my mail ID which is as under:-
27th July 2011, 09:41 PM

I want to download the paper of prt music of kvs patna held on 7 August 2011
27th July 2011, 09:59 PM

pls provide me solved sampal papers of past 5yrs of prt mains
28th July 2011, 02:12 PM

would you please provide me with the sample papers of prt main exam?
jesna joseph
28th July 2011, 09:16 PM

I have cleared CTET exam result declared on 26 july 2011. Please tell me what whether there is any other exam after clearing ctet or not. Please reply asap.
30th July 2011, 01:32 AM

Sir please provide me last year main eamination paper of prt send detail in my id [email protected]
31st July 2011, 09:26 PM

gud evening sir,
I have passed preliminary written exam for music teacher in KVS held in Feb-2011. plz provide me syllabus of music teacher exam which will be held on next sunday on date:-08/08/2011 on urgent basis plz. My email id is [email protected] and [email protected].
Waiting for ur response.
Thank u Sir,
31st July 2011, 09:34 PM

sir please send me kvs prt main exam syallubs and previous paper on my e mail id [email protected]
31st July 2011, 09:35 PM

dear Sir please provide me previou year examination paper of prt main. Plz.. send me detail in my email id [email protected]
1st August 2011, 07:56 PM

Re: Syllabus and past years solved question papers of PRT(Mains) exam for KVS?

sir provide me previous paper for the prt main exam in kvs at my mail ID which is as under:
2nd August 2011, 03:48 PM

sir plz provide me prt(mains) previous papers.
my id is [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 05:19 PM

gud evening sir,
I have passed preliminary written exam for music teacher in KVS held in Feb-2011. plz provide me syllabus of PRT teacher main exam which will be held on next sunday on date:-08/08/2011 on urgent basis plz. My email id is [email protected]
Waiting for ur response.
Thank u Sir,
2nd August 2011, 05:46 PM

how to apply for PRT MAIN exam 2011 mail to [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 11:04 PM

pis send me previous year que.paper at [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 01:59 AM

sir plz provide me last 5 year question paper for prt exam
my id is [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 09:19 AM

plz send me kvs prt main exam syllabus on my email id [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 02:04 PM

kindly provide me kvs prt main exams solved paper
3rd August 2011, 03:16 PM

Re: Syllabus and past years solved question papers of PRT(Mains) exam for KVS?

sir provide me previous paper for the prt main exam in kvs at my mail ID which is as under:
3rd August 2011, 03:34 PM
ROCK_0266

gud evening sir,
I have passed CTET EXAM. plz provide me syllabus AND PREVIOUS
YEAR SOLVED OR UNSOLVED QUESTION PAPER of KVS PRT main exam My email id is
Waiting for ur response.
Thank u Sir,
4th August 2011, 06:46 PM

sir i have cleared PRT(pre) and CTET( PAPER- 1) will i be able to give PRT MAINS if yes so plz provide me syllabus and previous year solved question papers for KVS PRT MAINS and the date of main exam gonna be held.kindly send all the regarding informations and details on id is [email protected]
wating for ur response.
4th August 2011, 11:16 PM
rakesh yogita

Greeting of the day
I have passed CTET EXAM. plz provide me syllabus AND PREVIOUS
YEAR SOLVED OR UNSOLVED QUESTION PAPER of KVS PRT main exam My email id is
Waiting for ur response.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-past-years-solved-question-papers-prt-mains-exam-kvs-265139.html#ixzz1U4z6w6at
5th August 2011, 12:38 PM

Dear sir pls provide me kvs prt mains exam last year solved question paper. Thanks .My mail id [email protected]
5th August 2011, 03:41 PM

pls provide PRT main exam syllabus and previous question papers
6th August 2011, 12:06 PM
rajesh a. patle

Post Syllabus and past years solved question papers of PRT(Mains) exam for KVS?

kvs main exam prt solved papers
please provide me question papers of previous years prt mains exam on my mail id [email protected]
6th August 2011, 01:40 PM

Dear sir
I have cleared PRT(pre) and CTET( PAPER- 1) will i be able to give PRT MAINS if yes so plz provide me syllabus and previous year solved question papers for KVS PRT MAINS and the date of main exam gonna be held.kindly send all the regarding informations and details on id is [email protected]
wating for ur response.
6th August 2011, 09:46 PM
versha 46

sir i want sample paper for prt main exam of kvsangthan
7th August 2011, 11:20 PM

sir, I have qualified PRT(pre)& CTET(paper II). Am I able to appear in kvs mains exam? If yes, pls send me the syllabus & previous year's solved question papers and the date of conduct of exam, my email ID is [email protected]
7th August 2011, 11:22 PM

sir, I have qualified PRT(pre)& CTET(paper II). Am I able to appear in kvs mains exam? If yes, pls send me the syllabus & previous year's solved question papers and the date of conduct of exam, my email ID is [email protected]
7th August 2011, 11:28 PM

8th August 2011, 01:02 PM

sir , kindlysend me previous year's PRT MAIN exam (subjective) question paper. my email id is [email protected]
waiting for ur prompt reply
8th August 2011, 03:09 PM

Plz tell us what is the date of PRT main exam 2011 to 12
8th August 2011, 06:06 PM

sir. i have qualified PRT(pre) and CTET paper first.Am i able to appear in kvs mains exam? If yes, pls send me the syllabus and previous years solved question papersans the date of conduct of exam, my email ID is [email protected]
waiting for your respose.
8th August 2011, 08:02 PM

sir i have qualified PRT(pre) & CTET(Paper II). Am i eligibile for PRT mains? If yes pls send me the syllabus & previous year's solved question papers. My email ID is [email protected]
9th August 2011, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
pls provide me solved sampal papers of past 5yrs of prt mains
please send me prt main exam shyllabus
10th August 2011, 08:03 PM

yes, kindly send them to my email ID
12th August 2011, 07:40 PM

sir. i have qualified PRT(pre) and CTET paper first, pls send me the syllabus and previous years solved question papers for mains and the date of conduct of exam, my email ID is [email protected]
13th August 2011, 10:17 PM

Sir, i have qualified PRT(PRE) and CTET-1, Pls send me the syllabus and previous years solved papers for mains and exam date to my email ID [email protected]
17th August 2011, 07:32 PM

sir plz send me last 5 years prt main exam papers
18th August 2011, 10:35 PM

please provide me the syllabus and date of main examination of PRT 2011
on my email [email protected]
19th August 2011, 05:40 PM

Kindly send me previous years main examination and sample paper for kvs prt examination on my e-mail [email protected]
20th August 2011, 12:35 AM
puneetvashisht44

Default Re: Syllabus and past 5 years solved question papers of PRT(Mains) exam for KVS?

Please provide me syllabus & previous years solved question papers for PRT(mains) exam for KVS.[/QUOTE]
22nd August 2011, 05:15 PM

please tell me date of exam prt mains
23rd August 2011, 09:32 AM

syllabus and past 5 years solved question papers of PRT(mains) exam for KVS
23rd August 2011, 09:37 AM

Syllabus and past 5 years solved question papers of PRT (mains) exam for KVS

please provide me syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers of PRT(mains) exam for KVS?
23rd August 2011, 05:55 PM

Plz, provide me PRT main Syllabus
23rd August 2011, 06:58 PM

5 years solved question pepars of prt main exam.