5th December 2010, 07:19 PM
sushant satish kulkarni

Syllabus of PG entrance exams for Microbiology courses?

what is the syllabus for entrance exam of P.G courses in Microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of PG entrance exams for Microbiology courses?
  2. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  3. Which are the entrance exams to do PhD in IITs? Syllabus for Microbiology and Life Science? -- [New]
  4. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  7. What is the selection test syllabus of Microbiology? Which are the entrance exams?
  8. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams for M.Sc Microbiology? Best colleges for this course?
  10. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  11. Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?
  12. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?
  13. What is the scope of doing M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. Which post graduation course to do after B.Sc Microbiology?
  15. When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?
  16. What are the master degree courses relevant to Microbiology?
  17. Which courses do I need to opt after giving T.Y exams from the field of Microbiology?
  18. Syllabus and previous year question papers of entrance exams for admission in M.Sc. in microbiology
13th December 2010, 01:02 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of PG entrance exams for Microbiology courses?

1)Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for PG in Microbiology , i have upload the attachment,Check if out

Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CET_MICROBIOLOGY.pdf(25.6 KB, 185 views)
3rd January 2011, 10:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushant satish kulkarni View Post
what is the syllabus for entrance exam of P.G courses in Microbiology
It is good to see that you are interested in doing a P.G courses in Microbiology. There are lots of reputed institutions which offer these courses. Most of these institutions carry out their own entrance exams also. In a typical CET for P.G courses in Microbiology there will be 3 sections. Section A will contain General Microbiology, Microbial Physiology and Metabolism, Bacterial Growth, Bioenergetics, Microbial Respiration, Bacterial Photosynthesis, Molecular Biology etc. The second section will contain Medical Microbiology, Microbial Pathogen city, Applied Microbiology and the SECTION C includes Chemistry related to Biological Sciences and Biophysical and Biochemical techniques.
14th April 2011, 02:44 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

In case of P.G courses entrance exam in Microbiology there will be 3 sections.
i.Section A will contain General Microbiology, Microbial Physiology and Metabolism, Bacterial Growth, Bioenergetics, Microbial Respiration, Bacterial Photosynthesis, Molecular Biology etc.
ii.The second section will contain Medical Microbiology, Microbial Pathogen city, Applied Microbiology
iii.Section C includes Chemistry related to Biological Sciences and Biophysical and Biochemical techniques.
24th May 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of pg entrance exam for chemistry course ?
8th April 2020, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I want microbiology syllabus in central university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?