7th July 2013, 06:46 PM
Anand161084

Syllabus for the post of assistant professor in government colleges

I am completed b.pharma with M. Tech (biotech). Currently pursuing P.HD. in Microbiology. Please suggest me suitable exam and syllabus for for post of ass. prof./lecturer in Govt. colleges.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  2. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  3. Can I get a government posting as a assistant professor in colleges or universities
  4. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  5. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  6. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  7. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  8. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  9. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  10. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  11. Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?
  12. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  13. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  15. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  17. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  18. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
20th February 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of assistant professor in government colleges

I want to know the syllabus for assistant professor for degree colleges for haryana
16th November 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of assistant professor in government colleges

I've completed ME in construction engineering and management what should I do to get NIT assistant professor job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?