13th January 2011, 02:25 AM
wanivivek

Syllabus for the post of Trainee Engineer(Electrical Engg)?

sir, pleas tell me the syllabus of the exam for the post of tranee engg.electrical engg.

26th March 2015, 04:00 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Syllabus for the post of Trainee Engineer(Electrical Engg)?

here are many exams where students are being hired and recruited for the post Trainee Engineer like NHPC, MKCL, HPCL etc. As you have not mentioned for which exam you are looking for Electrical engineering syllabus for Trainee engineer post, I shall proceed with NHPC exam which has similar exam pattern and selection criteria along with the syllabus of the exam.

NHPC i.e. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation generally declares vacancies on year basis, this year they have notified 87 vacancies i.e. 80 for BL and 7 for CA.

Talking about Trainee Engineer Exam 2015 Syllabus and its pattern, students need to appear for GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2015 in different disciplines as mentioned in GATE advertisement.

The candidates are required to appear in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2015 in different Engineering Disciplines as mentioned in the Advertisement. Selection process in NHPCL is on merit basis on GATE marks and shall be given letter of Appointments on Provisional basis.

GATE EE Syllabus includes Engineering Mathematics and Electrical Engineering topics. Detailed topics on these subjects can be found in the attachment.
26th March 2015, 10:04 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Trainee Engineer(Electrical Engg)?

Syllabus for the post of Trainee Engineer(Electrical Engg) is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus_for_JE_Electrical.pdf(327.8 KB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?