10th September 2011, 02:13 PM
muthu3690

Syllabus and Question Pattern of Engineering Trainee Exam?

Sir, tell me the syllabus and question pattern for engg trainee in electronucs and communication.?

Related Questions:
  1. BHEL Supervisor trainee (mechanical engineering) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
  2. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Mechanical stream?
  3. What is the question pattern for Fact Management Trainee in electronics and communication engineering field
  4. Syllabus and Paper Pattern for HPCL Officer Trainee Exam in Electrical Discipline
  5. What is the question paper pattern and syllabus of PG trainee in ONGC? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  7. FCI managment trainee technical post: question papers pattern, books?
  8. What is the syllabus and question pattern for ONGC graduate trainee exam for mathematics and physics
  9. HPCL exam syllabus for officers trainee: Exam Pattern, Important Topics, Marking Scheme
  10. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  11. Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee post exam? Last 5 years question papers of the exam?
  12. Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the exam pattern for Surveyor Trainee
  14. Syllabus and exam pattern for management trainee technical HAL exam
  15. Syllabus for BHEL SUPERVISOR TRAINEE Exam and Paper Pattern
  16. Previous years papers or exam pattern and syllabus for CIL Management Trainee Exam?
  17. HPCL exam syllabus for officer's trainee? What is the exam pattern and distribution of marks?
  18. Syllabus and question paper pattern of SAIL management trainee technical?
10th September 2011, 06:01 PM
divyashri rajwaniya

Smile Re: Syllabus and Question Pattern of Engineering Trainee Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu3690 View Post
Sir, tell me the syllabus and question pattern for engg trainee in electronucs and communication.?
gudnoon..

FOR BHEL ENGG TRAINEE:
There is not any specific syllabus given by BHEL for any branch of engineering.But It consists of Aptitude test and Basics of your engineering and your branch specific questions.There are several books come in the market which is specific for BHEL engineer trainee.I'll ask you to go through basics of your engineering subjects like

1.ELCTRONICS CIRCUITS.
2.NETWORKS.
3.CONTROL SYSYTEMS.
4.SIGNAL AND SYSTEMS.
5.ANALOG CIRCUITS.
6.DIGITAL CIRCUITS.
7.INSRTUMENTATION.
Some details about Written test are :
1. Written test will consists of 240 multiple choice objective type questions.Test is designed to assess the candidate's Professional ( Technical) Knowledge of the chosen Engineering Discipline and Higher Aptitude covering area like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Logical thinking, English usage, General Awareness etc.
2. Your performance in this written test will determine possibility of further considerations of your candidature.

3. There is a specific time limit for Written Test. Candidate will have to answer 240 questions in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

4. For each question, a choice of few alternative answers have been given, out of which only one alternative is correct. You have to choose the alternative, you think to be correct and indicate your choice on the OMR answer sheet.

5. Every question will carry 1 mark. Negative marking to the extent of 0.2 marks per wrong answer will be applicable.

U can use the below link to see the model paper;
http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/11/bhel-electrical-model-question-papers.html
http://www.allinterview.com/company/PSU/interview-questions.htm

for more info visit:
http://mycollege.in/exams/engineer-trainees-bhel.php

FOR NPCIL | NPCIL ET-2011 ET EXECUTIVE TRAINEE ENGINEERS RECRUITMENT 2011
VISIT : www.npcil.nic.in

FOR NHPC-NHPC TRAINEE ENGINEERS TE TO OFFICERS RECRUITMENT 2011
VISIT: www.nhpcindia.com

I HOPE THIS INFO WILL HELP YOU !
BEST OF LUCK!
17th January 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Question Pattern of Engineering Trainee Exam?

Respected Sir/madam

please tell me the question pattern for engineers Apprentice Officers trainee 2012 in CMTI for mechanical branch.
please inform me about this...............
25th January 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the question pattern for engineers Apprentice Officers trainee 2012 in CMTI for mechanical branch or what are subjects to study.................................
15th March 2012, 07:01 PM
M66

Default Re: Syllabus and Question Pattern of Engineering Trainee Exam for NPCIL?

Please send me the syllabus and question paper pattern of NPCIL (electrical Engg.) at
[email protected]
16th March 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir this is indira,i want to know the syllabus for npcil executive trainee.please send the syllabus to this mail sir.
[email protected]
14th August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! Please let me know the CMTI Written Test / Interview Pattern??

If Possible mail me - [email protected]

Thanking you ..
19th December 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

please ...........let me know about the CMTI Office Assistant trainee written exam pattern and Interview
19th September 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! Please let me know the CMTI Written Test / Interview Pattern??

mail me, my Email Id - [email protected]

Thanking you ..
27th November 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and previous year exam papers for CMTI apprentices officers?
pls mail to [email protected]
6th December 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the syllabus for apprentice officer in cmti...... to
[email protected]
6th December 2013, 11:24 AM
sarath9585raj

sir,
please send me the syllabus for apprentice officer for cmti to
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?