16th October 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous question papers of Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Trainee

May I get the syllabus and previous year questions of the Oil India Limited for the post of Junior assistant trainee?
My email. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the written exam of Oil India Limited Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant?
  2. Syllabus for the written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for the selection of Junior Assistant?
  3. Model question papers for Oil India Limited Junior Engineer recruitment exam?
  4. Senior Assistant(Accounts) recruitment exam syllabus conducted by Oil India Limited?
  5. What is the syllabus of management trainee of coal india limited?
  6. Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of engineers Indian Limited Management Trainee exam?
  7. Previous years question papers of Engineer India Limited Papers for mechanical management trainee
  8. Previous year papers for SAIL, HPCL, OIL and IOCL exams?
  9. What is the syllabus of Coal India? Previous years question papers
  10. What is the syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant Junior Trainee? Previous years question papers?
  11. How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?
  12. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  13. Syllabus and previous year model question papers for Junior assistant, field assistant post?
  14. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the syllabus for City Civil Court Junior Assistant exam? Previous few years solved question papers for City Civil Court Junior Assistant exam -- [New]
  16. Previous years question papers of Oil Indian Limited for B.Tech Mechanical?
  17. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  18. Syllabus and previous papers for R.R. District Court Junior Assistant
3rd January 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous question papers of Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Trainee

Sir,please sent me the previous year questions paper of Oil India Ltd. for the post of senior accounts assistant trainee. My mail id [email protected].
24th January 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous question papers of Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Trainee

May I please get the syllabus n previous years question paper or the pattern of written exam of oil india limited for the post of senior assistant accounts.
My e-mail id: [email protected]
5th February 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please sent me the previous years questions papers and Syllabus of Oil India Ltd. for the post of senior assistant (Account) trainee as soon as possible
My mail id [email protected]
20th July 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

May I get the syllabus and previous year questions of the Oil India Limited for the post of Junior assistant trainee?
My emaill:[email protected]
21st July 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

May i get the syllabus n previous yrs question paper of oil india limited for the post of junior engineer trainee. My mail id - [email protected]
21st July 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for junior engineer electrical in oil india limited which is going to held on 6th august 2017
27th November 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

22nd February 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

May I get the syllabus and previous year questions of the Oil India Limited for the post of Junior assistant
10th October 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

May I get the previous year question paper of the Oil India Limited for the post Of junior Assistant and Unskilled Attendant?
Mail Id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?