6th April 2012, 10:03 PM
pratiksha sen

Syllabus for the written exam of Oil India Limited Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant?

sir,i want to ask that what will be the syllabus for the written examination that will be conducted on oil india limited(OIL) for the post of Junior Assistant?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for the selection of Junior Assistant?
  2. Senior Assistant(Accounts) recruitment exam syllabus conducted by Oil India Limited?
  3. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  4. What is the syllabus of SCCL Junior Assistant Grade-II written exam?
  5. Rubber board Junior Assistant written test complete syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  7. Model question papers for Oil India Limited Junior Engineer recruitment exam?
  8. Junior Assistant Panchayat and Rural Development written test question papers
  9. Syllabus of written test for stenographer cum junior office assistant in panipat refinery?
  10. ISRO Junior Personal Assistant written test model question papers?
  11. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  12. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  13. Syllabus and sample question papers for Junior Assistant written examination?
  14. Syllabus of the test for the post of Scientific Assistant in NIOT?
  15. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  16. What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?
  17. What is the syllabus for written exam? I have applied for the post of Jr Assistant Grade II
  18. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
7th June 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the written exam of Oil India Limited Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant?

can u pls give me the syllabus of oil india limited written examination of2012?
2nd November 2012, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the written exam of Oil India Limited Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant?

Sir plz send me indian oil je mechanical slybuss [email protected]
4th December 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir

May i know the Syllabus for the written exam that
is conducted on Oil India Limited
for the selection of Junior
Assistant?
if reply me my email -
[email protected]
31st December 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me to previous question for junior engineer assistant for written test for iocl
10th February 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz can u give/send me the syllabus of written exam 2013 of oil india limited. my email id is [email protected]
10th February 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me the oil india ltd written exam syllabus
18th August 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the oil india ltd written exam syllabus and question pattern
18th May 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir

for the selection of Junior production
Assistant?
if reply me my email -
[email protected]
4th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir

for the selection of account
Assistant?
if reply me my email -
[email protected]
27th May 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir
May I get the syllabus for written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for selection of Junior Assistant ?
If reply me my email
sushilkalita.kalita9 @ gmail. com
14th October 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please send me the syllabus for the post of Oil India Limited written test for the post of Junior Assistant examination.
Email ID- [email protected]
14th October 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the syllabus of written test for the post of Junior Assistant-I, "trainee", grade V
14th October 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

May I get the syllabus and previous year question paper for written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for selection of Junior Assistant Trainee 2016?
My E-mail
[email protected]
23rd October 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the syllabus of written test for the post of Junior Assistant-I, "trainee", grade V

my email id is - [email protected]
23rd October 2016, 03:26 PM
bubaid

my email adress is - [email protected]
25th October 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me the syllabus of written test for the post of unskilled (attendent 1)grade 1
My email address is [email protected]
27th January 2017, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Please sent me oil india limited duliajan junior assistant syllabus and solved papers
11th February 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Please sent me oil india limited duliajan junior assistant syllabus and solved papers mail id [email protected]
7th August 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me oil india limited exam syllabus or papers for the new opening at Duliajan my mail id [email protected]
10th October 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of junior assistant of oil india and if possible the question papers of previous years. My mail id- [email protected]
21st September 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the syllabus of junior assistant of oil India previous year questions paper.My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?