13th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Taloola

Previous year Question Papers, Exam pattern and Syllabus for DMRC Exam for the position of Executive Trainee?

Hi,

I am appearing for the DMRC exam for the post of Executive Trainees.
I want last year papers, exam pattern and syallabus for the same. And how frequently this exam happens.

Thanks and Regards,
Priyanka C

Related Questions:
  1. Question paper pattern and previous years question papers for DMRC executive trainee?
  2. Previous year Question Papers of DMRC for the position of Executive Trainee?
  3. What is the syllabus of executive trainee post for signal/telecom in DMRC? Previous years exam question papers? How to prepare for the same
  4. Syllabus and previous years question papers for the post of Executive Trainee in DMRC?
  5. Download previous years question papers of DMRC Executive Trainee written exam -- [New]
  6. Previous year Question Papers of GAIL Executive Trainee Exam for Electrical stream? Syllabus for the same?
  7. Previous year Question Papers of NTPC for the position of Executive Trainee?
  8. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station Controller?
  9. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Mechanical stream?
  10. What type of questions can be asked in NTPC executive trainee exam? Last 5 years question papers of NTPC for executive trainee?
  11. BHEL Supervisor trainee (mechanical engineering) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous 5 years question papers for executive trainee in finance?
  13. Previous years papers or exam pattern and syllabus for CIL Management Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  15. What is the DMRC syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  16. Previous year question papers of NTPC HR Executive Trainee exam?
  17. Syllabus for Jr executive trainee?
  18. Syllabus for DMRC Entrance Exam for the position of Station Controller? What will be the pattern of this Exam?
18th March 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers, Exam pattern and Syllabus for DMRC Exam for the position of Executive Trainee?

helo,

plz send me DMRC Previous papers...
thank you
hiteshi
23rd March 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers, Exam pattern and Syllabus for DMRC Exam for the position of Executive Trainee?

previous years question papers,Exam pattern & syllabus for DMRC exam for the post of station controller/train operator?
29th March 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir/ mam
i want to know about dmrc executuve trainee (architects) syllabus..... i have no idea about the syllabus.....so plz what to study...
31st March 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am appearing for the executive trainee exam of DMRC for architect post. Can I get the syllabus or previous year question papers for preparation of the Examination.
31st March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Can I get previous year question papers or sullabus for DMRC executive trainee exam for the post of Architect...
31st March 2012, 03:16 PM
aakritibvnitrr

Sir,
Can I get DMRC previous year question papers or syllabus for the executive trainee exam for the post of Architect
31st March 2012, 03:19 PM
aakritibvnitrr

Sir,
Can I get DMRC previous year question papers or syllabus for the executive trainee exam for the post of Architect
31st March 2012, 03:25 PM
aakritibvnitrr

Smile Re: Previous year Question Papers, Exam pattern and Syllabus for DMRC Exam for the position of Executive Trainee?

Sir,
1st April 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR i want previous year papers of executive trainee engineer in DMRC CIVIL ENGG
3rd April 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i want previous years question papers,Exam pattern & syllabus for DMRC exam for the post of executive trainees electrical discipline. please sir,send to my mail.
mail id is: [email protected] (or) [email protected]
9th April 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

pls send me dmrc syllabus(electronics and tele communication ) for executive trainee.................
10th April 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

cn anyone mail me last yr executive trainee electrical paper?
[email protected]
11th April 2012, 01:44 AM
monisha_sarabhai

heylo,

Educational Qualification : You have to be a Graduate.

Age Limit :- Open Category- 33yrs ( For PSI - 28 yrs ), OBC - 35yrs

SC / ST / NT - 38 yrs

Attempts : No limit (you can attempt a many times s you want.

Stages of Exam

1. Prelims - Objective Type Paper

General Studies paper - 300 Marks (0.25 negative marking)

2. Main Exam -

Objective Type (0.25 negative marking)

Paper I

- Languages - 200 Marks

- English - 70 Marks

- Marathi - 130 Marks

Paper II

GS - 200 marks

General Studies - 130 marks

Intelligence Test - 70 marks

Total - 400 Marks

3. Physical Test - Only for PSI post - 200 marks

4. Interview - PSI - 75 Marks, STI - 50 Marks

wish you all the luck
13th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Im looking for DMRC previous year question papers or syllabus for the executive trainee exam for the post of Signal/Telecom.
My email ID is [email protected]
Thanks and regards
Sandeep
14th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

DMRC Maintener post electrican syllabes
19th April 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Im looking for DMRC previous year question papers or syllabus for the executive trainee exam for the post of Train operator/ station controller.
Thanks and regards
Ravi Mishra
22nd April 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Im looking for DMRC previous year question papers for the executive trainee (electrical ).
Thanks and regards
Anshu.
26th April 2012, 11:38 PM
alibaba786143

iam looking for previous year papaers for executive trainee 2012
27th April 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing for the DMRC exam for the post of Executive Trainees.
I want last year papers, exam pattern and syallabus for the same. Pl reply me at [email protected]
28th April 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Whats d syllabus of DMRC executive trainee (in category of Electronics & communication).? Plz break ur silence over it and comment DMRC officials..
28th April 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

dmrc exam on the head,,,but no syllabus mentioed ,,,,plz help us out?????????????????????????????????
1st May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Im looking for DMRC previous year question papers for the Executive Trainee( SIGNA L/TELECOM ).
Thanks and regards
Kartik Hans
2nd May 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone give me dmrc executive trainee(electrical engineering) exams question paper to my mail id?plz it ll be helpful to me..
7th May 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

plz make available dmrc et question papers.............
7th May 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I m looking for DMRC previous year question papers or syllabus for the executive trainee exam for the post of
exeutive trainee
plz send the needful
[email protected]
11th May 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Plse send previous year questn papr of et DMRC, TO [email protected]
27th June 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir please please send me the syllabus and previous years sample papers for the post of assistant engineer (civil) DMRC... [email protected]
5th July 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I need previous questions paper for the post of Customer Executive of DMRC and for the post of Junior Executive of AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA(AAI).
E-mail Id: [email protected]
So, please send me at my email id.....

Regards & Thanks.
Ajmer Singh
31st July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

plas sir send me station controller last year papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?