18th April 2012, 06:46 PM
sonipunj

Syllabus and previous years papers of station controller/train operator for the exam of DMRC?

hello sir , i want 2 know the syllabus & previous papers of station controller/ train operator for the exam of dmrc 2012. plz send it on my email id ..............thank you sir....

19th April 2012, 09:50 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of station controller/train operator for the exam of DMRC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonipunj View Post
hello sir , i want 2 know the syllabus & previous papers of station controller/ train operator for the exam of dmrc 2012. plz send it on my email id ..............thank you sir....

Model Question Papers For DMRC

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is one of the most prospering companies currently..

They will test you mainly on the basis of your skills in the following fields :-

>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Verbal and Analytical Reasoning
>> English
>> General Knowledge

For more questions on General Knowledge and Current Affairs you can visit :-

Link-1

Link-2

I have provided you with some of the model test question papers of DMRC..

Go through them and I think they will assist you in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions in these papers..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DMRC Aptitude1.pdf(98.2 KB, 4629 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC English1.pdf(64.5 KB, 3499 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC English2.pdf(67.7 KB, 3190 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC GKII.pdf(24.3 KB, 3177 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC Reasoning.pdf(51.4 KB, 3352 views)
21st May 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of station controller/train operator for the exam of DMRC?

i want previous paper of DMRC.so please provided me.............
mail [email protected]
as soon as possible
9th June 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of station controller/train operator for the exam of DMRC?

sir, plz send dmrc syllabus and previous year question paper of station controller and train operoter to me.its urgent plz
11th June 2012, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir dmrc -station controller,question paper plz send me my mail [email protected]
15th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
Plz send me the detailed syllaybus for DMRC station controller exam and previous year papers.......my email-id is [email protected] ............. thanks

regards
aashish
24th June 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me previous year papers of dmrc for the post of station controller and train operator.......on my id [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 12:23 PM
etisri

Smile Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of station controller/train operator for the exam of DMRC?

hello sir,i want 2 know the syllabus and previous paper of station controller for the exam of dmrc .plz send on my e mail [email protected]
25th July 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the syllabus of station controlar & last year paper in my email
[email protected]
29th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

If anyone has given the examination of station controller on 29th july 2012.please guide how to study...n which portion is mainly important......or mail on my [email protected]
31st July 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I want sample papers for sc and to. .
Plz send me on my mail
[email protected]
1st August 2012, 12:11 AM
savan kumar chaitanya

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is one of the most prospering companies currently..

They will test you mainly on the basis of your skills in the following fields :-

>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Verbal and Analytical Reasoning
>> English
>> General Knowledge

For more questions on General Knowledge and Current Affairs you can visit :-

Link-1

Link-2

I have provided you with some of the model test question papers of DMRC..

Go through them and I think they will assist you in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions in these papers..
7th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Hi,
I have applied for post of station controller&train operator. so sir plz send me old or previous paper of dmrc for that post.its urgent....
my [email protected]
25th November 2012, 02:07 PM
neetakumari1984

plz provide me previous year papers of dmrc for the post of station controller and train operator.......on my id [email protected]
25th November 2012, 02:10 PM
neetakumari1984

SIR,
Plz send me the previous year papers for psyco test.......for DMRC station controller exam and my email-id is [email protected]............. thanks

regards
Neeta kumari
1st December 2012, 02:53 PM
nitish00

sir plz send me d previous papers of dmrc related to electronics for d post of junior engineer
14th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year paper and technicl syllabus.
my id is [email protected]
24th July 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir Plz provide me previous 5 years question papers for maintainer as soon as possible for you, I LL be highly oblige for you, my email I.d is [email protected]
15th March 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous paper of dmrc je electronics at [email protected]
13th July 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me previous year(2013) papers of dmrc for the post of station controller and train operator.......on my id [email protected]
31st October 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from Department of Technical Education ,Tamilnadu.

Please let me know whether am i eligible to apply for the post of Station Controller job ( Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) (NE01) )
post.
3rd November 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I don't know the syllabus of station controller and plz give me the previous last exam papers plz sir mail me plz [email protected]
18th November 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me any previous year question paper related to Train Operator. my mail id is [email protected]
9th October 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the selection process and syllabus for metro assistant station controller. Please, mail me to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?