23rd March 2012, 10:34 AM
akanshaen

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electrical and Electronics stream?

Please mail me last year's question paper of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited and its syllabus.My branch is Electrical and Electronics.

29th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electrical and Electronics stream?

Please mail me last year's question paper of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited and its syllabus.My branch is Electrical and Electronics.

e-mail:[email protected]
29th March 2012, 02:44 PM
ruchika50

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electrical and Electronics stream?

can anyone send NPCIL exam 2012 syllabus & previous year question paper for electrical branch at this email id: [email protected]
1st April 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by akanshaen View Post
PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS Q. PAPER OF NPCIL ON MY E MAIL ID
[email protected]
3rd April 2012, 12:19 AM
im4uvinnu

PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS QSTN PAPERS AND ANY MATERIAL REGARDING NPCIL TO MY E MAIL ID

[email protected]
5th April 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

send me previous yrs electrical & electronics question paper of npcil executive trainees 2 my email id [email protected]
6th April 2012, 05:58 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers for eee and ece
6th April 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers of mechanical regarding NPCIL to my E MAIL ID

[email protected]
6th April 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

please send me the QSTn papers of npcil to my mail ID

[email protected]
6th April 2012, 03:31 PM
sabbi

plz send me the syllabus and model question paper for executive trainee ELECTRICAL NPCIL
to [email protected]
7th April 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers and syllabus of Electrical regarding NPCIL Engg trainee to my E MAIL ID [email protected]
7th April 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers of electrical regarding NPCIL to my E MAIL ID [email protected]
7th April 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

previous year question or syllabus plz send me on [email protected]
7th April 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus and model question paper for executive trainee ELECTRICAL NPCIL
to [email protected]
7th April 2012, 01:37 PM
rahulopg

z send me the syllabus and model question paper for executive trainee ELECTRICAL NPCIL
to [email protected]
7th April 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS Q. PAPER OF NPCIL ON MY E MAIL ID

[email protected]
9th April 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

e mail:- [email protected]
9th April 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

PLEASAE SEND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER AND SYLLABUS EXAM NPCIL EXAM ELECTRONICSS

[email protected]
9th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sir ,please give me syllabus of npcil &previous yera paper on my email [email protected]
9th April 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers and syllabus of Electrical regarding NPCIL Engg trainee to my E MAIL ID
ashish.km_obra2hotmail.com
9th April 2012, 09:02 PM
ruashish25

please send me previous year question papers and syllabus of Electrical regarding NPCIL Engg trainee to my E MAIL ID
10th April 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me npcil previous year questions. [email protected]
10th April 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and model question papers for executive trainee of ELECTRICAL of NPCIL to mail id [email protected]
10th April 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

plz send me tha previous years question papers and syllabus of NPCIL exam....
[email protected]
10th April 2012, 01:34 PM
mavi

plz fwd me 10 years previous question papers of NPCIL entrance exam of Electronics and communication branch at [email protected].
12th April 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the npcil electrical stream,previous years question papers and syllabus of electrical stream in npcil urgently at [email protected]
12th April 2012, 07:17 AM
Tanusree Chatterjee

Plz send me on my mail previous 10years solved question paper of NPCIL exam for Electronics & Communication engineering..My mail id [email protected]
13th April 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me on my mail previous 10years solved question paper of NPCIL exam for Electronics & Communication engineering and syllabus also..My mail id is [email protected]
14th April 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year question paper for electronics stream?
16th April 2012, 07:42 PM
akhilrstg

sir, please mail me the npcil ET question papers and syllabus for electrical engineering at my e-mail id [email protected]
17th April 2012, 04:48 PM
amitkumar1885

plz send me electrical engg. sylabus of npcil.
18th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Am doing my final year in EEE. pls send the model papers to my email id. [email protected]
28th November 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

Kindly send us the model question papers of diploma 1st semester EEE to mail id [email protected]
20th February 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE AN INTERIEW FOR DIPLOMO ELECTRICAL IN NPCIL, SO I WANT MODEL QUESTION PAPERS
4th October 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for elcectrical of the examination of Scientific assitanr
25th December 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME DIPLOMA ELECTRICAL SYLLABUS AND PREVIOS YEAR PAPER
21st December 2014, 11:58 AM
dipsuvra

Plz send me the previous sample questions paper of NSPCL junior engineer electrical. My email id is "[email protected]"
Thanking u
Dipankar
28th February 2015, 10:26 PM
Pattnaik89

Plz send me the previous year question papers of NPCIL electrical engineering. My email id is "[email protected]"

Thank u.
Anamika
2nd March 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Plz send the previous papers of NPCIL of electrical discipline to [email protected].
Thank u.
2nd March 2015, 12:49 AM
tinku1824

Sir,
Plz send the previous papers of npcil for electrical domain to [email protected].
Thank u.
2nd March 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me the previous year question papers of NPCIL electrical engineering. My email id is [email protected]
4th March 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me the previous year question papers of NPCIL electrical engineering. My email id is [email protected]
10th March 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

please send NPCIL previous years question papers for electrical engineering to [email protected]
11th March 2015, 03:26 PM
a.brindha sherly

[email protected]
11th March 2015, 05:49 PM
PALLESRIKANTHSAGAR

Send syllabus and previous question paper eee branch
send id [email protected]
12th March 2015, 05:48 PM
pra456

sir/ madam,
kindly request u send me previous npcil quesppr for electrical on [email protected]
13th March 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the npcil question paper and sylabus for electronics and communication branch at [email protected]
13th March 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I would like to have pattern of previous year... Please send me to this mail ([email protected])
17th March 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please mail me previous year question paper [email protected]
23rd March 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the npcil question paper and sylabus for electrical & electronics branch.
As soon as possible please email me
Email :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?