22nd January 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam

i' m an engineering student of final year. stream-- electronics and communication..
i want to appear in the OCES (DAE entrance). i have no gate rank yet.
i don't know the syllabus properly.

1. Plz send me the syllabus if possible along with

2. previous 2-3 year questions and solution.

3. the number of seats. for this year..

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSW entrance?
  2. Syllabus of Biotech Training entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam
  4. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam? Previous year papers of DU and BHU?
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers for Chemistry PG entrance exam in Utkal University?
  6. Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. in Economics
  7. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  8. BDL exam syllabus and previous year papers?
  9. Career Opportunities for me being a final year student of B-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NIPER Entrance Exam and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  10. ENAT SYLLABUS for m.pharmacy entrance? previous year papers for ENAT exam?
  11. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Maths) entrance exam in Utkal University?
  12. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers of JNU for M.Tech entrance exam?
  13. Previous year question paper of ONGC exam for the post of chemistry? Syllabus of the entrance?
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers of IP University?
  15. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
  16. ISI M.Sc entrance examination question papers and syllabus -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for Post Graduation Engineering?
  18. Syllabus and previous years question papers of NPCIL entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd January 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam

yes plz give me a previous paper of mechanical technology
1st February 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam

hi, i am BE(ECE) i'm applying for OCES (code 25) please send me the syllabus for OCES 2011
1st February 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

can u please give me syllabus for oces 2011.mech branch
4th February 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I M FROM COMP SCIENCE BRANCH AND WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS OF OCES FOR MY BRANCH
6th February 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the OCES syllabus for science post graduates?
9th February 2011, 04:15 PM
GOLLA SHIVASHANKER

Thumbs down Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam

what is the OCES syllabus for science post graduates? FOR CHEMISTRY AND LAST 2 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS ALSO
10th February 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the OCES syllabus for science post graduates?
15th February 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what is ocec syllabus for ece?
16th February 2011, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

i am appearing for OCES Exam. I am from electronics & telecommunication branch. plz send me syllabus for the same. My email-id is [email protected]
16th February 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

plz could u send me previous year paper of dae in mechanical engg at my add arunpandey [email protected]
21st February 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I ,Satyananda Sahoo a 8th semester student in Electronics and Instrumentation Engg.,will appear the oces exam on April 24 ,2011 .So please send me the previous year DAE exam paper & pratice paper on my email address [email protected].
Thanking you.
23rd February 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
i am pursuing my final year in Electronics and communication engineering......will appear for oces2011 on april 24th.....so ple kindly send me the syllabus and the previous paper to my mail id [email protected].

thank u
26th February 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

same gate syllabus, but questions are relatively easier than gate
4th March 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am an engg.student of computer science &engg. i want to know the syllabus for oces &dgfs that will be held on 24 april 2011.
12th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

IT IS SIMILAR TO GATE PATTERN.
16th March 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus for oces & dgfs exam & sample papers for EC stream .
email address is [email protected]
16th March 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am an engg.student of EC engg. i want to know the syllabus for oces &dgfs that will be held on 24 april 2011.
16th March 2011, 03:05 PM
dvsh verma

i' m an engineering student of final year. stream-- electronics and communication..

16th March 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

PLAEASE HELP ME IN SYLLABUS OF OCES - ECE
16th March 2011, 06:52 PM
arpittiwari

so ple kindly send me the syllabus and the previous paper to my mail id [email protected]
16th March 2011, 06:54 PM
arpittiwari

so ple kindly send me the syllabus and the previous paper to my mail id [email protected]
16th March 2011, 07:08 PM
arpittiwari

i am appearing for OCES Exam. I am from electronics & telecommunication branch. plz send me syllabus for the same. My email-id is [email protected]
20th March 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for oces,can u give me syllabus and question paper?my email id is [email protected]
23rd March 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ mam,
i am studying in ECE 8th sem. i've applted for OCES 2011. Kindly send me syllabus for ECE branch and some previous year sample papers at [email protected]
regards,
palak
25th March 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
if anybody have is sample question of oces previous year then plz send it to my id [email protected]
30th March 2011, 05:54 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,

Thanks
31st March 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am an engg.student of EE engg. i want to know the syllabus for oces &dgfs that will be held on 24 april 2011.
my email id - [email protected]
2nd April 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I M STUDYNG IN 8TH SEM OF BE ELECTRONICS 4M PUNE UNIVERSITY kindly send me the syllabus for oces written exam 2011. my email id is [email protected]
13th April 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM STUDYING IN 8SEM OF COMPUTE SCIENCE BRANCH AND THIS YEAR APPEARED IN OCES PLZ SEND ME TH SYLLABURS AND SAMPLE PAPER OF OCES 2011 EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Iam a last sem student electronics and communication engg. Please send me OCES syllabus and previous question papers.. My email id is [email protected]
18th May 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

a.o.a
i am waqas tayyab.
plz any1 tell me the website to find past papers of diploma of associate engineering, electrical technology, 3rd year.. i need past papers badly........!!!!! plz mail me....
[email protected]
23rd June 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

A.O.A
I AM BILAL EHSAN
plz any 1 tell me the website or shop to find past paper of diploma associate engineering, electrical technology, 2nd year !plz my email adress is
[email protected]
14th September 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i am students of associate engineer i need syllabus of d a e
17th November 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sallam!!
plz mujhe d.a.e 1st year k previous papr send kro plz on this id
[email protected]
3rd February 2012, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
please mail me the previous year oces question papers and study materials. My mail i.d. is [email protected].
Thanks and regards.
11th February 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir I am preparing for OCES 2012 exam.I am a post graduate in chemistry.can you please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers.my e mail id is [email protected]
12th February 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: previous year question papers of OCES(DAE Entrance) exam

what is the OCES syllabus for science post graduates? FOR CHEMISTRY AND LAST 2 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS ALSO[/QUOTE]
18th February 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i am student of electrical engineering. and i want to prepare for dae entrance exam could any one please help to how to start my prepration for it.. along with guidence for syllabus and last years question series...?
22nd February 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

sir I am preparing for OCES 2012 exam.I am a post graduate in biochemistry.can you please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers for biosciences.my e mail id is [email protected] plz help me

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-oces-dae-entrance-exam-76048.html#ixzz1n2x1yUPY
24th February 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of physics discipline. plz send me the syllabus and previpus qustion paper.
27th December 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i am student of m.sc (botany),plzz send me the syllabus & prev paper
14th March 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

can you send syllabus & previous question paper of barc- oces for mechanical engg at' [email protected]' email id
14th March 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for OCES Exam. I am from electronics & telecommunication branch. plz send me syllabus and previous year question papers for the same. My email-id is [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for OCES Exam. I am from electronics & communication branch. plz send me syllabus and previous year question papers for the same. My email-id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-oces-dae-entrance-exam-76048.html#ixzz2PJ1vbdhj
3rd April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing for OCES Exam. I am from electronics & telecommunication branch. plz send me syllabus and previous year question papers for the same. My email-id is [email protected]
16th May 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question papers of written test of DAE and format.
My email id = [email protected]
21st January 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can u send previous qst paper for barconline exam to [email protected]
1st February 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

can u send me previous qst paper for computer science [email protected]
20th February 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

plz send me 2-3 years questions and answers for oces exam in cse discipline to my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?