12th July 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?

List the names of books that will help me to crack the record of bhel entrance exam and please give me syllabus and the previous question paper of electrical engineering of these exam. my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Previous year question papers to prepare for BHEL Exam?
  2. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BHEL Exam?
  4. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Mechanical stream?
  9. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  10. How to prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers of SRFTI exam?
  11. Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. Books and Previous 10 years question papers to prepare for AFMC Entrance Exam?
  13. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What syllabus to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  15. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
  16. Which books should I prefer for OTA? Previous years question papers for the same?
  17. Best books to prepare for PNB credit manager exam? Previous years question papers?
  18. How to prepare for NIMCET(NIT MCA Entrance Test)?
12th July 2011, 07:33 PM
deepraj535

Default Re: Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?

hello friend,
i am suggesting you few books for the bhel entrance exam just go for it:
First go through GATE electrical engineering by R K kanodia
that will clear your basics then go for PSU Book of Made easy publication.
Here is a website where you can get previous years questions and syllabus.
WEBSITE IS:
www.freshersworld.com
all the best
10th August 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?

List the names of books that will help me to crack the record of bhel entrance exam and please give me syllabus and the previous question paper of electronics engineering of these exam. my email id is [email protected]
11th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can any one pls give a soft copy of sample paper and syllabus. my mail id: [email protected]
15th August 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Can any one pls give a soft copy of sample paper and syllabus. my mail id: [email protected]
18th August 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

can any one plz suggest the books for ece engineer
18th August 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the best books for bhel exam for supervisor trainee(finance)...
18th August 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hai i need engineer traine exam syllabus for electrical and electronics eng.. and also model question papers
20th August 2011, 09:33 PM
tamilpavai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List the names of books that will help me to crack the record of bhel entrance exam and please give me syllabus and the previous question paper of electrical engineering of these exam. my email id is [email protected]
Mostly you will prepare all electronics paper in Engineering syllabus.Especially Signals &systems,Analog & digital Electronics,Microprocessors, Digital Communication,Electronics circuit 1&2.etc..in technical side only..
In general aptitude,verbal reasoning,comprehension questions, grammar.....etc
Prepare Well.....All the best......
21st August 2011, 09:23 PM
bhim Arora
Member+

Smile Re: Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?

Hi,

One books that caters specifically to BHEL Electrical Engineering Trainee is
  • Guide to BHEL Electrical Engineering (Engineering Trainee) 2011 GK Publications 9788183555173 Rs 595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hope you find it useful and informative.
15th November 2011, 09:46 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend,
i am suggesting you few books for the bhel entrance exam just go for it:
First go through GATE electrical engineering by R K kanodia
that will clear your basics then go for PSU Book of Made easy publication.
Here is a website where you can get previous years questions and syllabus.
WEBSITE IS:
www.freshersworld.com
11th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and previous year question paper to prepare for bhel eantrance exam
12th December 2012, 05:48 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Books of BHEL electrical

Guide To BHEL Electrical Engineering (Supervisor Trainees) (2011) by GK Publications Books
Objective general engineering : NTPC ,BHEL ,SAIL by G.K Publications .
Guide for general aptitude by G.K Publications
Guide to BHEL computer engineering by G.K Publications
Guide to BHEL Electronics and telecom engineering by G.K Publications
Guide to civil engineering by G.K Publications
Transformers BHEL
General studies for BHEL ,BSNL,MTNL DRDO by G.K Publications.
BHEL Engineers trainee finance study guide by G.K Publications .
BHEL Electrical engineering by G.K Publications.

9th February 2013, 11:02 AM
chinook

hello friend,

Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam

1.BHEL Electrical engineering by G.K Publications.
2.BHEL Engineers trainee finance study guide by G.K Publications
3.General studies for BHEL ,BSNL,MTNL DRDO by G.K Publications.
4.General studies for BHEL ,BSNL,MTNL DRDO by G.K Publications.
5.Guide to civil engineering by G.K Publications
Transformers BHEL
6.Guide to BHEL Electronics and telecom engineering by G.K Publications
7.Guide to BHEL computer engineering by G.K Publications

thank you & all the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?